Bright

Chapter Ten 

Chapter Ten 

Astraea gets up from the vanity seat after she applied pink gloss and wore a pearl bead necklace around her neck. Laszlo had to leave early morning due to some important work, as she slept a little longer and relaxed. The last night was bliss as she could still feel the soreness and sensitivity of her female part.

She gets up feeling a tiny bit of pain in her thighs. She ignored watching herself in the peach gown covering everything but her shoulder. She did cover everything with makeup mostly, but if someone was too closer they could find it. "Makeup Doesn't hide everything!" She murmurs to herself. Suddenly there was a knock on the bedroom door. She walked out of Vanity's room and Ordered. "Come In!" 

Elizabeth walked inside with a few royal housemaids behind her. "Morning, Astraea!" Elizabeth greets while everyone else hunches at her presence. "Morning Mom," She smiled widely stepping near her. Elizabeth's eyes immediately fall over her collarbone. "We can't conceal it. Can We?" She asks as Astraea nods her head negatively. 

"Luckily, your all plan has already been rescheduled. Emperor Did it!" Elizabeth informs making Astraea chuckle at the thought. 'He must have seen his deeds in the morning.'

"So I have nothing to do today?" Astraea asked making Elizabeth nods her head positively. "You are free and I have society to deal with. So after lunch, you back to the room while I am gone." Elizabeth speaks and Astraea steps forwards ready to join everyone else in the dining room. 

After Breakfast Astraea collected the fallen books from the night and arrange them nicely while the maids made the bed, cleans around, and arranged the things. Astraea steps opening the big glass window to the room as it enlightens the entire corner. Her silk glove felt like slipping against the curtains.

She smiled and arrange the new scented candle on huge candle stands around the room. The morning was undeniably reinvigorated and lovely for her. She felt nice. "Do you wanna take a walk?" Astraea hears Pearl as she stands nervously standing in front of her. Astraea nods her head positively with a bright smile and accompanied her out of the bedroom. 

They walked into the garden in silence when Pearl nervously chuckles, "I hardly know you and I don't know how to say this." She says making her stop in track and face her. 

"I Know my father erased the trace of your family only leaving you to the family," Astraea speaks And Pearl nods her head. "We talked about it. Why does he have to give me up." Astraea explained as Pearl nods her head, easing the uncomfortable silence. 

"He is a good man," Pearl says making Astraea nods her head. "You wanted to say something," Astraea asked, watching her as she nods her head. "Arawn asked me to Arrange the Annual Ball Carnival of the kingdom. I barely know anyone here." She speaks nervously making Astraea smile.