Terror

Chapter Thirty-Seven

Laszlo House 

László Places Astraea on the bed as she glances around at the bags kept over there. "What's this?" she asked as she exchange looks between the bags and László, taking the seat beside her. 

"Are we going somewhere?" She asked, holding the bag and finding the beautiful red long strapless dress. "No, we have something over here, but promise you won't get mad at me," László asked, holding her hands and getting her full attention. 

"You know I will get mad. Tell me what it is?" Astraea says, and László chuckles, placing a forehead kiss. Astraea sat there in amusement, watching him as he laces his palm over her cheeks, stroking it with his thumb. 

"You will know, but you have to trust," he asked, watching her blue orbs shimmering in purity. "That is the most important thing. I don't trust your guts," Astraea says frankly, making László smile and hold her waist from another, and pull closer.

"And Promise me you won't hate me for it!" László asked again and Astraea stare at him suspiciously. 

"What it is?" She asked in worry and nervousness making László smile more. "Nothing for you to worry about. Just get ready in the dress we have people coming over." He asked moving away when Astraea clutches over his white hoodie getting his attention.

"Tell Me or I am leaving!" She demanded firmly while he watched her fierce sight again. "If you keep clutching over my hoodie like this trust me you will be in this bed naked moaning and screaming for me," László smirked and Astraea's eyes enlarged as her hand immediately left his hoodie. He just chuckles softly and places a forehead kiss getting up from the bed. 

"Get ready!" He asked moving away while Astraea sat in shock and surprise. 

After an hour Astraea stood in front of the full-length mirror glancing at herself in a red gown with hair done in a messy bun with a few strands dangling over her face. her lips were painted red as moved her hands over the velvet dress removing the invisible crease. Laszlo walks out of the closet room in a black suit and white shirt watching Astraea all dressed glancing at herself in the mirror. 

"I should plan more surprises like this At least I get to see dressed up for me!" László smirked and Astraea rolls her eyes moving away from the mirror. "Until you are planning to get me killed." 

Astraea was stepping away when László grabbed her wrist and pulls in his arms. "You are never getting killed Ria, Your life matters to me most than mine. No harm will come to you and your family. You have my promise!" László states with determination pooling into his eyes. Her heart flutters with lots of feeling setting her heart on fire and her nerves on oscillation. She consciously fists on his white shirt pulling closer. 

"What about you?" she asked as László smirks grabbing her waist and pulling her against his chest. 

"You know flirting with me will get you the bed," László asked moving his hands over her cheeks and moving the hair standing away from her face.