Part XVI 💖

When we arrived in Iligan City, we saw the people waiting for Simon to arrive from afar and most of them were girls.

When they noticed a car approaching, they suddenly shouted as if they saw an artist who is very famous. I just laughed when I thought of such things.

I can say na may laban siya sa mga artistang kilala ko hindi ganon kalaki ang lamang pero may ibuubuga siya and i saw his one interview with Mrs. Gladice that if ever someone will going to offer to be their artist he said "why not."

And they are not wrong when they think that it was us because our car stopped near them and when they opened the door they immediately saw the one and only Simon Marcos who is one of the children of the next President of the Philippines.

"Waaaaah Simon!" They said when he finally got out of the car and he immediately smiled at the people.

I was even surprised when I saw him looking at me as if he was waiting for me to get out of the car and he would help me, but one of his Body Guard talk to him.

"Sir we need to go inside of the Head Quarters." said one of his bodyguards while pointing at Head Quarters.

We don't have a choice but to obey them so we start walking to go inside of the Head Quarters to check everything from the entrance to the first office.

The from the edge of the first floor we saw the stairs and the lift so we go upstairs to saw the office of Presidential candidate Bongbong and my Mom Sara.

After checking the facility we go to the main purpose of this visiting and that is to meet the people who's going to be a big part of chances that BBM-SARA will going to win this election.

Just like yesterday all of us can't skip to this part where in they will ask something they want to know.

"Simon, are you in relationship?" The girl ask as she jump into happiness.

"Sandro and i are still single while Vinny i don't know." He answered while smiling to them then he look at me as if his looking for a reaction.

But i keep remain silent and innocent, cause what should i do? I'm not his girlfriend anymore but apart of me feels weird.

I still remember when he first deny that he has a  girlfriend...

-----------

Flashback

Mid Campaign 2016

I just got back from United Kingdom and i was really exhausted but i was happy that finally after 3 year I'm back and to support my Wowo with his Campaign period.

I'm here at the airport waiting for my driver to pick me up cause Simon is busy and that's okay with me and i heard that his Father Senator Bongbong will going to run for Vice President with his running mate  Def. Miriam Santiago for President.

While my Wowo will going to run as President of the Philippines with his running mate Alan Peter Cayetano under PDP- Laban partylist.

As what I've said earlier I'm here because i want to support my Wowo with all of my heart. I want to see how he can handle everything in here, and aside from that my Mom really wants to go home too but she can't, cause she's still have 3 executive days hearing with different cases thats why she sent me here.

When i reach the hotel i saw my Wowo waiting outside of Hotel while talking to someone i don't know. While my Aunty Kitty is nowhere to be found maybe i'll ask Wowo later.

"Ito ang apo ko." He said when he saw me going down from the car and hug him so tight.

"Hi Wowo how are you?" I ask as i hug him tight too then look at those guys who's also looking at us then smile at them awkwardly.