Part III 💖

"Are you still angry with me?" Maikli ngunit nakakabinging tanong niya sakin.

Hindi ako makasagot sa tanong niya kase kahit ako tinatanong ko din ang sarili ko. Galit pa nga ba ako sa kanya? Bakit ako galit? May dahilan pa ba para magalit ako?

"Why should I be angry with you? do I  still have reason to be angry at?" Simpleng tanong ko naman sa kanya.

"And please Mr. Simon please don't bring up anything from past. I hope i can work with you peacefully huh?" Sabi ko tsaka ako tumayo para iwan siya.

"Sera I'm so sorry, I'm sorry for everything what I've done." Sabi niya na nagpahinto sakin.

Gusto kong mag react but i keep myself calm kase hindi na rin naman mahalaga kung mag sasalita pa ako

"Enough let's just forget everything. I'll go ahead bye." Sabi ko tsaka ako pumasok at nag paalam sa kanilang lahat.

"Uncle, Aunty and Mama Sara we need to go na po. I still don't have sleep po kase." Sabi ko habang sinisenyasan ko sila Alexa and Jayda na tumayo na.

"Uhm yes Uncle Bong we need to go na rin po my Mom is calling me already." Sabi naman ni Jayda habang si Alexa parang ewan na sumesenyas sa amin.

"Are you going home too Alexa? Do you want me to drop you?" Tanong naman ni Sandro sa kanya.

"Well-- uhm." Sabi niya tsaka siya tumingin sakin.

"No need Sands I'm fine since Lora will going to drop me. Mauna na po kame Tito, Tita Liza and Tita Sara." Sabi niya tsaka niya kiniss sa pisngi sila Mama pati na rin si Sandro.

Kaya naman tumango sila Mama tsaka kame hinatid sa labas hanggang sa makasakay kame. Bigla naman akong nagulat ng mapansin kong nakatayo sa may gilid si Simon.

Nag patuloy nalang ako sa pag lalakad hanggang sa makapasok kameng tatlo sa kotse.

"Bebe bakit naman nag mamadali kang umuwi? What happened ba?" Tanong ni Alexa sakin.

"Nothing i just really feel tired." Walang ganang sabi ko tsaka tumingin sa may bintana.

After an hour of traveling nakarating din kameng Hotel na pinag tutuluyan ko ngayon habang nasa Manila ako.

"Serene we know you a lot and we know if something happened earlier." Sabi naman Jayda tsaka ako tinignan habang nakahiga sa Bed ko.

"We talked." Sabi ko naman tsaka ako nag tingin ng damit na pwede kong isuot bukas.

"And?" Sabi pa nito.

"He ask me why did i agree with his Dad. I just told him that there's nothing wrong with that? And i was clear with my intentions that is to help his Dad and my Mama Inday to get their votes and choose the BBM-SARA tandem." Paliwanag ko.

Tinignan naman nila ako na parang yun lang? Kaya wala nakong nagawa kung hindi sabihin sa kanila na..

"And lastly he says sorry to everything." Sabi ko pa tsaka tinignan reaction nila.

Si Alexa wala chill lang habang si Jayda naman nakatingin din sakin na para bang nag hihintay ng susunod kong sasabihin.

"What did you say?" Tanong niya pa sakin.

"I said let's just not talk about what happened back then. Ano pa bang pag uusapan namin? Why did we broke up? And what? After that what's next? We're just going to hurt each other again?" Sabi ko naman sa kanila.
Sabay silang nag kibit balikat tsaka tumayo.

"Let's go to Rockwell nandon daw sila Barbie and friends." Sabi ni Alexa tsaka tumingin samin ni Jayda.

"Maybe some other time bebe, gusto ko muna mag pahinga ngayon half meant naman talaga yung pag uwi ko. Ramdam ko na din yung pagod at puyat. Jayda how about you?" Sabi ko tsaka ako nahiga sa kama.

Hindi na sumagot si Jayda tumango nalang siya kaya understood na sasama na siya. Kaya naman nag paalam na silang aalis na sila hinatid ko lang sila muna tsaka ako nahiga.

After one hour i decided to get shower para na rin marelax ang katawan ko bago matulog. At the same time napaisip din ako bigla sa mga nangyare from the past.

Flashback..

Year 2013

" Serene you need to move on it's been 2 years since Nathan left. Everyone wants to forget that most heartbreaking moment in our lives." Mom said while trying to convince me to eat.

"Mom i can't just forget that easily. Mom you know how i love nate! If i just know that he's going to die that day. I will do everything just to tell him how i love him." I said while crying.

"Maybe you need vacation with your friends. I'll call some of your friends." My mom said and starting to use her phone to call someone.

"Shane? Hello this is Thalia Scott Mom of Serene? Are you free this coming weekend? Uhm how can i say this ugh. I'm inviting you and the other friends of Elora to have vacation this coming weekend." She said while looking at me.

"Yes please ask your parents approval then call me again so that i will booked you and the rest of your friends by tomorrow okay?" She added.

After the call she just hugged me and i feel like i need to cry cause ever since Nathan left she was always here to comfort me.

"Okay lang yan anak sige iyak ka lang i know how is it hard for you but sooner or later everything will be okay and Nathan will be your guardian angel." She said and hugged me tight.

After that she left my room. I really don't know what to do Nathan left me without saying Goodbye.

He was my shield everytime I'm in pain. He was also my knight and shining armor who's trying to protect me from the judgemental people.
His always there to cover me up everytime that my Dad will going to get angry with me.

"Why did you have to leave me Nate? Why did you choose to do this things? Why didn't tell me that your leaving?" I said while looking to his picture.

I wish he was here to comfort me. I feel like half of my life vanished after he died. I keep on crying until i get sleep.

------

The next day still i don't want to do anything but my parents wants me to have a vacation and in turns out they choose Philippines instead of New York.

Time flies and it's already Sunday and today is my flight going to Philippines. I was with some of my close friends but they are all foreigners.

"Hey are you sure your going to be okay?" Shane ask me with her worried tone and i just nodded.

"She will be okay besides I'm here to make her happy. I'm willing to be her own clown Shane. Right Elara?" Steve said and everyone laughed.

"Stop it Steve please." clara said as she pulled it away from me.

After a minute we're already boarding going to Philippines i just really hope that everything will be okay so i could have peace of mind.

--------

After 15 hours of traveling we are finally here in Philippines and its so very overwhelming to see a lot of Filipinos keeps on waiting to see their love ones.

How i wish Nathan will going to be one of them who keeps on waiting for me to arrived and give me a peck of kiss and hugged me tight.

And say "welcome back my love! Finally we can spend a lot of time together." But everything vanished when Shane call me and hold my hands.

---------