S1 ‹Can't Look Into His Eyes Yet: Eve of the Counterattack, Part 1›

Start from the beginning

Back inside the cold dungeon, neither of them said anything, they just sent glances without saying a word. Eren looks at a soldier.

[Eren]: I'm sorry, but I need the restroom...

[Soldier]: You just went!..

[Y/n]: Huh, Please give me some water?..-She asks nervously, as sweat pours down her face from the heat in the room- 

[Soldier 2]: Hey..-(Y/n) and Eren looked to the right, to see another soldier looking at them over his shoulder- Know your place, monsters..-The soldier turns back, causing (Y/n) to lower her head slowly as Eren gritted his teeth in anger-

[Y/n]: Monsters? That's true, but...-She thinks as she looks at her chained hands- But they're so afraid of us, they have to chain us?...

[Eren]: I guess I understand... It's not like I know what's happening... Maybe I'm lucky I'm not already dead... Come to think of it.. Those two were never scared of us..-He thinks, referring to Mikasa and Armin- What are they doing now? And the others...What happened to them?..

[Erwin]: Give us a little more time.. We'll persuade them somehow...

[Eren]: It's been days since then. What's going on outside? We won't be here forever..-He looks at (Y/n), who was still looking at her hands-

[Y/n]: Eren...-She looks at him. But she was interrupted by the sound of approaching footsteps. The two of them turned their gaze outward, only to see Hanji shoving himself between the bars, making both of them wince and jump at it. Hanji smiles warmly-

[Hanji]: So you are Eren and you are (Y/n).. They are fine? Anything new?..-Neither of them had time to reply when Hanji spoke again- Sorry to keep you waiting. But it seems like they're finally dating..-They both smile relieved while another soldier walks next to the girl. Hanji digs in her coat, bringing out handcuffs- But both of you will have to wear these..

(Y/n) and Eren left the cell in handcuffs. The four of them, including two soldiers, were walking down a long corridor. Hanji starts to introduce herself as the soldier who was with Hanji, was now sniffing Eren.

[Hanji]: I'm Hanji Zoe, a Survey Corps squad leader..-She gestures her head to the soldier, noticing Eren was getting quite uncomfortable- He's another squad leader, Mike Zacharius...

Mike stopped sniffing at Eren and did it with (Y/n), making her jump with red cheeks as she felt the approach of the soldier. Eren looked at Mike with a frown, but he couldn't make any sudden movements against him.

[Y/n]: Um...-She shifted uncomfortably as Mike continued to oil her closely, she flinched at the feel of Mike's nose on her neck-

[Hanji]:.....-Hanji chuckles a bit, waving him off- He has the habit of smelling people he's just met, and then smirking..-Mike pulls away, nodding with satisfaction- I don't think it has any real significance. After all, he's good enough that they gave him a squad..-Then there was silence, until Hanji moaned- Oh, sorry! Too much chit-chat. We're already here....

(Y/n) and Eren looked confused towards a large brown door, making Hanji just shrug.

The two soldiers approached the two, grabbed their handcuffs and pushed them forward. (Y/n) quickly turns her head to Hanji, pleading.

[Y/n]: Wait!...

[Hanji]: I know it's selfish, but we have no choice but to blindly trust in both. Good luck!...-With that, she closes the door-