021.

OK IM SORRY FOR THAT JOKE THAT I THOUGHT WAS FUNNY

(Ashtray Pov.)

Sa'Riyah hasn't said anything to me since the day we kissed, I haven't texted her either because maybe she's mad about something. I don't really know to be honest..

"Ash, where Rose been?" Fez sits beside me with a bowl of cereal in his hands. I shrug focusing back on my phone. "You just gon ice her out?" Fez asks tilting his head. "It doesn't matter." I sigh and walk to my room shutting the door behind me.

Truth is, I did like Sa'Riyah. I really want to be with her, but I'm scared I messed things up. Ash man the fuck up and text her, but what if she leaves me on delivered. You know what fuck it, im not a pussy.

Rose😋

Sup
oh hey
wyd
ur mom
i don't have a mom
shit sorry same tho
o
read at 8:43 pm

I groan throwing my phone on the bed and turning on my console. My door slowly opens and Fez stands there with a bouquet of flowers. "I'm going out to dinner, I'll be home tonight." I raise my eyebrows. "You have a date?"

"Yes, don't be surprised I pull more girls than you." Fez criticized. "Oh shut the fuck up." I snap flipping him off. "Alright, well im out!" He closes the door and I could hear the front door close.

I sigh finally in a quiet house all to myself. I pause my game skipping to the kitchen and grabbing a bag of takis from the pantry. I rip open the bag putting some in my mouth. The doorbell rings scaring me a little.

I place the takis on the counter and move the blinds to see outside. Bro, is that fucking Maya? I throw open the door and glare at her waiting for her to speak not allowing her in. "Hey ash!" She squeals, annoying ass voice.

"Hi?" I try to get her to just go away. "I need some drugs.." she announces, i groan opening the screen door to allow her in. She sits on my seat on the couch, Sa'Riyah knows would never take my spot. I roll my eyes walking to my room and grabbing a duffel bag from under my bed.

As soon as I get back in the living room this bitch is propping her legs up on the coffee table lounging like this is her house. Nobody said make yourself at home. "What do you want?" I questioned zipping open the bag.

"You pick for me." She smirks, i raise my eyebrows and grab a ibuprofen pill from the pack secretly without taking it out the bag. I quickly place it into a tiny baggy. "Alright, pay up." I throw her the bag and she places it into her pocket.

"I'm kinda broke, can I pay another way.?" She grabs a piece of her hair twirling it around her fingers. "Shut the fuck up you pick me bitch and leave my house." I hissed ushering her out the house as quick as possible.

God, I hate her. She squints quickly grabbing her purse and running out the house placing the pill on the couch. I lock the door behind her and finish eating my takis.

A couple hours go by and I ate hella food, which was super unhealthy but I was hungry okay? Fez finally gets home, and a girl was with him. "Ash, this is Lexi Howard!" He introduces her.

"Hi ash! I've heard so much about you." I was about to wave to her but she pulled me into a hug, something that's never happen to me before. I don't hug back just awkwardly lean into her.

Another ashtray pov bc rose gettin boring!! SORRY ABOUT THE BEGGINING I SWEAR IM NICE