Prolouge.

Rues narrative

Rues narrative .

                  Sa'Riyah Rose Smith

   As soon as Sa'Riyah, she was also widely known as Rose would enter the room, everyone would turn their attention to her like she was a Goddess. Well, many people would count her as one because of her looks and the energy she would give off.

Many boys wanted Sa'Riyah badly, but she rejected every single one. A very suprising fact about Sa'Riyah is that she has always been single, and had never has even kissed a guy that I know of.

The moment I met Sa'Riyah I felt as if my life had changed drastically, Physically and mentally.

In the 8th grade, I was not the person people would want to be friends with. No one liked me because they thought I was a "pyscho" or a "weirdo" and it hurt me a lot. I had many panic attacks where I felt like I was dying or the world was ending.

Sa'Riyah was like my savior. A bestfriend, my ride or die, I even considered her family.

The story on how we met is something I will never forget. I remember it like it was yesterday, I was crying in the bathroom stall because of a terrible picture of me going around the school. I was taking many deep breaths out of a brown paper bag while laying on the ground.

She noticed me crying in the stall and knocked on the door, I was trying to stop sobbing but nothing would help and I just didn't answer her. She ended up crawling under the stall.

I know how odd that sounds but that's how I knew she was a true friend. After that incident I was always by her side. We had sleepovers 24-7 practically living together. One time I stayed at her house for a week without leaving or even speaking to my mom.

As soon as I started taking drugs, Sa'Riyah noticed that I wasn't myself. I obviously denied taking drugs but she still went out of her way to see what was wrong with me.

One day she walked in on me snorting a line of whatever in the hell I was snorting. I was so messed up I can't even remember. Besides the point, but we got into a very big argument. It reminded me of the arguments me and my mom get into.

She walked out and didn't speak to me for a month. It was hell, all I had was Lexi and if I'm being honest I don't even speak to Lexi all that much. She finally spoke to me and I lied to her about staying clean.

She believed me until, I overdosed. My sister Gia found me in my room passed out in a weird ass position with puke around me. I didn't see it but Gia described it as the scariest thing that has ever happen to her in her life. Many scary things have happen to her by the way.

In rehab I called Sa'Riyah everyday, nothing would change that. She ranted on how she trusted me and I broke the trust once again. I apologized but it didn't seem to help,

No matter how mad she was at me, I was always there for her and believed in her.

   Thoughts??