"Watch it, Frogface!" Troy laughed.

"You're the one who bumped into me, you watch it, dumbass," Mike said bluntly and walked into his classroom with Dustin.

The only reason Troy was brave enough to do something like that was because El had moved away. Mike really missed her but there was also something else. He felt rather odd when around her. He pushed away the subject and put his bag down on the floor. He was about to sit down when someone tapped his shoulder, he swore if it was Troy, he would punc-

"Hey, sorry about him, man," It was Lucas. Mike didn't want to talk to Lucas at all, all he ever did was hang out with those basketball jerks, even after all the problems with Vecna, he went straight back them.

"Whatever, man. Don't act like you care!" Mike whisper-shouted, slapping Lucas' hand away. He didn't mean to yell like that.

Sadly, Lucas walked away to his seat. Then in came Max. Lucas smiled at her. She smiled back. She couldn't forget how much he helped her and came to visit her during her stay at the hospital. She went to sit in her usual place, behind Dustin.

Max POV:

"Hey, how you doing?" Dustin said, smiling his usual smile.

"Hi. I'm good." No matter how uninterested I was in my old friends, I could always bring myself to talk to Dustin. No one had ever had any drama with him. He was just honestly really funny and the best. Well, after Will and El of course.

I really miss Will. We didn't really talk much, but when we did, I felt at peace and we bonded well in the small time we had together. But most of all, I miss El, so so much. Mike was so lucky he got letters from her like every other day. I wish I got letters from her, or rather just see her in person. Spring break wasn't the best.

"Hey, um.. how's your sight?" Dustin asked.

"It's..better." I said, I had managed a small smile in my face.

"Omg! What if you need to get glasses!?" Dustin exclaimed.

"Omg, no. I don't wanna look like you dorks." I laughed.

Third Person:

Dustin smiled and turned to his side to face Mike.

"Oh yeah, Eddie asked if we could have Hellfire at your house today. Y'know since we're not allowed to have it in that room anymore," Dustin whispered to Mike.

"Ughhh, fine. We can do it in my basement again." Mike said sulking.

"Is Hellfire that dorky club you tried to invite me to?" Max asked.

"H-Hey, it's not dorky!" Mike yelled.

"Mike Wheeler. Since you so gladly volunteered, answer this problem." The teacher said, grinning.

They all hated this teacher.

"I don't know, iodine?" Mike asked.

"This is Maths." the teacher sighed.

"Oops, sorry."

Mike could hear Lucas laughing. It was kind of..refreshing to hear him laugh. He didn't look happy with his dumb basketball friends. Jason had stopped bothering them, after he witnessed what happened to Max, he talked to Eddie and apologised for blaming him for Chrissy's death. Unfortunately, the rest of his friends didn't stop bothering them.

10.45𝐩𝐦
𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐭,

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧:

"And I win again!" Eddie cackled. This was their 4th loss. "You guys will never be able to beat me!"

"Ughh!" Mike groaned, "If we're going to just keep losing and losing, why don't you all just go home it's already super late."

"Awwee, are you mad 'cuz you can't winnn?" Eddie whined.

"Just go home already."

"Okay, okay, see ya." Eddie smiled as he went up the stairs followed by the other members.

"Welp, guess I'm gonna head now too!" Dustin said cheerfully, "I need to write to my Suzie-poo!"

Mike was about to say ew but he realised that him and El were probably also like that do he kept quiet.

"Tell my brother he needs to come pick me up." Erica said, rolling her eyes.

"Can't you just walk? Your house is so close." Mike asked, confused.

"Exactly, that's what I've been saying! But ever since, Will went missing like 3 years ago, they haven't let be go out past 8 without knowing I was with someone older." She said, once again rolling her eyes.

That was a memory Mike didn't really want to remember. For some reason, he felt everyone had been talking more about Will than usual.

A few minutes later, Lucas showed up and picked up Erica. Mike and Lucas exchanged a few words. Nothing more than 'Hello' and 'how are you doing?' though.

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲, 10𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐲 1986,
𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚,
8.25𝐚𝐦,

Mike's POV:

I woke up to the sound of taps on my window.

I got up, rubbed my eyes and opened the curtains. The sunlight seeped into my room, making me squint my eyes.

I looked down to see Dustin with a handful of rocks. When he saw, he dropped them and signaled for me to come downstairs.

I sighed and put on a hoodie and some trousers.

"Oh, morning, sweetie." Karen said cheerfully.

"Hey."

"Wow. Surprised you're awake," Ted said, as he continued to read his newspaper and sip his coffee. I was never too fond of my father. I wasn't too fond of my mother either but I definitely cared more for her than him.

I rolled my eyes and went to the front door.

I opened the door, and there stood Dustin.

"Dude, what the hell do you want-"

"Will's back."