Engagement of Luther?

Me and Jayme were sat on the couch waiting for Luther and Sloane to make their announcement.

"Well me and Luther wanted to say that..." Sloane started looking at Luther, I had a shocked face.

"Wait, your not pregnant are you?" I asked, they both laughed.

"Oh god no, I don't think I'll be making THAT announcement for a while" Sloane laughed, Luther wrapped an arm around her, I knew for a while Luther And Sloane got together.

"Me and Luther are Engaged" she announced, me and Jayme looked at each other shock.

"Marry me?" I asked her, She laughed "Maybe after" She laughed.

"I'll keep my word" I tell her, she kissed my cheek.

"Get married with us" Sloane suggested, jumping up excited.

"No, we wouldn't wanna steal the spotlight" I spoke, Jayme agreed.

"That's so nice, make sure to wear something nice" she told us smirking

"When is it?" I asked "a week"

"For fucksake, we need to got shopping" I told Jayme "calm down" she laughed.

"Dont tell me to calm down" I tell her seriously, she shrugged and left.

I realised she left and ran after her.

"Jaymmmmeeeeeeee" I whined running after her.

"I really don't wanna be living with them" Luther spoke, Sloane elbowed him.

Later

I walked in on Sloane and Ben "arguing" while Sloane was packing.

"Whats with you and being a sparrow?" Sloane asked, looking at Ben.

"Cuz I have no one else" he spoke, walking out.

"Sloane, I know where bens coming from" I tell her, she looked at me.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Being a family leader means you have pressure of holding your family together and making sure there safe, and because nearly all of your siblings have died he must feel like he disappointed everyone and he was the reason, the sad thing about being a hero is that you can't always save everybody" I told her, she looked down before walking out.

"Thank you, Lottie" Ben smiled before really walking out.

"No problem Ben..."