𝙰𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎...

"Yeah, your staying here" Allison Told Me looking serious, I laughed a bit.

"What, why?" I asked, she pointed to my cut leg that was still bleeding badly.

"Were just gonna get the suitcase, we'll be back soon" Allison smiled, walking off.

"How many times have I told those sparrows that Marcus is dead" I thought to myself.

I sat on the bed, facing the pillow lightly screaming in it, cuz you know...why not?

But I stopped after I heard stones hit the window, I opened it too see Jayme.

"Hey gorgeous~" she smiled, I rose an eyebrow "very romantic" I smirked.

"Could you let me in, I'm getting cold?" She asked rubbing her sides, I laughed and let her in.

"What if your siblings find out I'm here?" Jayme asked, I smiled and pointed at the door.

"Home alone, they went to do business" I told her and she nodded.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked her, she smirked at me while moving closer.

"I dont care if this sounds cheesy but ever since I had that conversation on the balcony, I can't stop thinking about you" She whispered, I smirked and pushed her hair out of her face.

"Aww, Someone missed me?" I pouted teasing, she smiled "yeah I did" she was now holding my hips.

"I kind of have that that effect on people" I smirked again, drawing away from her.

"Your not doing this again" she stated looking pissed off with me, I rose my eyebrow innocently "what do you mean?" I asked, she smirked now.

"Your teasing me" she pointed out, which was true but also fun.

"So?" I asked, she pulled me in by the waist and kissed me passionately, I put my arms around her neck while playing with her hair.

"God, Ive been wanting to do that" Jayme smiled, I cupped her cheeks.

"Despite me teasing, same" I told her before she pulled me in another heated kiss.

She pulled off my half white jumper leaving me in my white vest top so she could grab my shoulders easily.

She pushed me onto my bed and crawled onto and connected our lips back together softly.

She slipped her hands down my spine finding my @ss and Squeezing it which made me squeak slightly.

Before...we got interrupted by Klaus...

"Ayo, Lozza Nozza, Guess wha-" he stopped at mid sentence before looking at us and realizing.

"Wow, Get some sis" he cheered, running out the door but you could hear him.

"My Sisters getting it on In her bedroom with some chica" He sang, you could even hear him Skip.

I looked at Jayme, her face was red and sweaty.

"I think you should go, your siblings would probably be asking were you are" I told her but she looked disappointed

"When can I see you again?" She asked, I thought for a minute.

"Anytime, just make sure you tell your siblings a different story" I winked at her before waving as she ran off.

After that I walked outside were my other siblings were.

"What happened when we were gone?" Luther asked, I shrugged before winking.

"I Told you!!!!" Klaus squealed.