Jayme...?

I woke up in the sparrow academy, the hell??

I walked to the kitchen were I could hear chatter, I went in my invisible form, yes I could turn invisible it's just not on my powers file.

"When do you think umbrella girl is gonna wake up?" Ben asked, drinking a green smoothie.

"She's been out for about 2 hours now" Jayme whined.

"Aww you wanna see your girlfriend that badly" Alphonso mocked batting his eyelashes, jayme elbowed his sides, I smirked there faces if they knew.

"What's she doing here anyway?" Fei asked, eating toast.

"We need to get information from here" Ben explained "we give her the suitcase while they give us Marcus"

"How?" Sloane asked

"Jayme, your close to Lottie" Ben spoke, Jayme looked at him confused.

"Get her closer to you and get information on her" Ben grumbled at her confusion.

"Seduce her into formation" Alphonso mocked making kissing sounds, I lightly laugh at her blushing face.

"Did you hear that?" Fei asked, dang it stupid bitch has super hearing.

"Hear what?" Ben asked, I made myself visible again scaring Ben.

"The hell? I thought you had crush powers or super strength or something?" He asked confused.

"I have crushing powers and invisibility" I told him, I looked at Jayme and winked which made her a blushing mess.

"So you headed everything?" Ben asked, I nodded "your not really smart as you look" I told him honestly.

"Look, Lottie I heard you and your family need that briefcase so I suggest you give us Marcus" Ben explained Nd he looked serious.

"How many times, has my siblings told you yet?" I asked they shook their heads.

"Marcus is dead, ok?" I told them, they looked shocked "he was being a dickhead and decided to touch a gas volt" I explained, Ben looked at me angry "you and your siblings killed him after you and your sister talked to him" he spat.

"Me and VIKTOR had a chat with him and we didn't hurt him" I spoke emphasising the 'Victor' to tell He was a boy.

"You probably killed him to start this war" Ben spat pushing me back, Jayme and Alphonso,Sloane got up trying to stop the fight.

"If at first I tried to stop the fight, why would I wanna start it?" I asked him, he shrugged "you'd probably blame it on one of your siblings" ben explained.

"Whatever believe what you wanna believe" I shrugged and walked out, Jayme ran behind me.