17 | MY SUGAR DADDY |

Start from the beginning

To be very honest, it felt like I could have taken so much more cocaine, and part of me wanted him to let me taste more of it, but I didn't argue. I didn't feel too high, and since he was used to the drugs more than me, I could tell he wasn't high either. I sighed in relief and I felt him replacing a strand of my hair behind my ear which made me giggle because it wasn't really Rafe of him.

"I feel better," I explained. "Like, maybe instead of drowning him I'll just stab him"

He rolled eyes, a smirk spread over his face, as his hand slid into the small of my back, bringing me closer from him. "As long as you don't get me in trouble, go for it," he drawled.

"Even if I had you in trouble, daddy would save your ass, wouldn't he?" I asked.

He clenched his jaw at my words, slightly annoyed, and it made me chuckle to see how touchy he was. I pressed my left hand on his jawline and brought my lips softly to his, in a kiss he didn't return, giving me the same attitude I had given him on the precedent night, and I kind of hoped for it to go the same way. Even though I kept kissing his soft and wet lips, he didn't move, and it drove me insane so I got up and gave up.

"I'm not going to beg for your attention, Mr Cameron," I stated.

I heard him getting up behind me and I threw him a rapid glance, but as he tried to grab my arm, I pushed his hand off me and ran away. I ran, giggling, on the other side of the deck, with Rafe Cameron trying to catch me, only a few inches away from me during our race. As the young man ran after me through the stairs, the different rooms and corridors of his boat, as our laughs mixed with the sound of waves and the wood cracked under our feet, we looked really innocent. A few minutes earlier, Rafe and I were snorting cocaine, hoping for no one to catch us or else we would've been sent to the police station, but in this exact moment, we were like normal people enjoying their summer break together.

I laughed harder as his big arms wrapped up my waist and he threw me on the small couch they had installed inside the Druthers, which by the way hurt my back as I landed and I winced in pain. The couch was not big enough for two people, but Sarah and I had slept on it a few times, back when we were younger, and we'd just switch places every two hours so that it wasn't the same one sleeping comfortably, while the other was struggling on the ground. But this time, as he threw me on the couch, those memories didn't pop up in my head, since it felt like a complete different universe.

His lips crashed on mine and I smiled a little as his hands travelled under the t-shirt I had borrowed from his without really asking for permission, but I would not have spent a single second more in my shitty Midsummers dress. He didn't ask for permission either, when his hands cupped my breasts, and I took his hands off me quickly. "Not yet," I warned him, as his eyes locked in mine. "I want you to do something for me first"

He groaned in annoyance. "What?"

I sat up, which caused him to get a little off me as well and he stared at me as I rotated and laid on my stomach. "You've hurt my back, now you've got to fix what you've done," I stated, smiling wildly.

"Hell no," Rafe scoffed. "I don't massage girl's backs or anything. That's not the shit that I do, miss Thornton"

"Well," I started getting up. "You're missing out"

Rafe understood it was the only way he'd had me in his pants and since he was a 19 year-old man, my plan functioned perfectly. He sighed and pushed me to lay flat on the couch again, before taking my shirt off me slowly, which gave him a better look on my skin. He sighed and placed his big hands on my back, which made me smile, as I realised I had Rafe massaging my back in a boat that worth billions of dollars. "I hate you so much, remember that," he breathed. "Forever"