17 | MY SUGAR DADDY |

Outer Banks, My DruthersJuly 10th, 202011:45 am

July 10th, 2020
11:45 am

(trigger warning: drug use)

Rafe threw the anchor or at least pressed on the button for it to be thrown as we reached a private beach I assumed belong to his family, like half of the island. As we were too far from the sand and he pulled a bottle of vodka out of a small fridge and served us each a shot, I figured he just planned on staying on the boat, and I was more than okay with it. I kept my eyes on his muscular abs as he walked to me and sat on the transat he had previously installed on the deck for me to be lay more comfortably.

"It's rude to stare," he teased.

He placed his hand on my right thigh and as the coldness of his rings tickled my warm skin, he handed me my drink. I smiled, rolling eyes, but I took the glass anyways and swallowed the liquid all at once, as I felt it burning me deeply. It almost ached, but as I focused on his fingers on my skin, I quickly forgot about the pain the alcohol had given me.

As I re-opened my eyes, I looked at the shore and a smile grew on my lips. "You know what? Maybe there are good things coming out of John B's accident," I stated.

"Hell yeah," Rafe breathed, pressing a kiss on my ear but I pushed him away.

"I mean, we get to skip today's lunch without having to find an excuse," I said. "And I get to plot my revenge on a fancy boat"

Both of him and I laughed at my ironic words since we both knew how much I didn't particularly enjoy his Kook fancy boat even though I could tell he was proud of it and brought all his random hookups there. Maybe it was more impressive than other things about him. "Cause you know drinking on your boat won't get my mind off Topper, right?" I asked but it was more of a rhetorical question.

"Yeah, I know, but this-" he smiled as he pulled a bag of cocaine out of his shorts pocket. "-might be useful"

I smiled as the boy grabbed my hand and kissed it like a gentleman would, maybe forgetting he was holding a bag full of cocaine in his free hand. I was ready to deny but as he cracked open the bag and made a big line on my thigh, I nodded.

"Yes, it'll do," I mumbled.

Rafe snorted the powder and groaned as it filled his body, before he made me a thinner one on his own leg so that we didn't have to go get a support. I frowned as he looked at me waiting for me to snort it and grabbed the bag.

"What are you doing, Tessa?" he asked.

"You really think I'm a child sometimes," I argued as I added more powder on his leg.

"I'm the one who pays for it so I give you the amount of drugs that I decide," he argued but I didn't even pay attention to his words.

Then I placed a finger on my right nostril and inhaled the powder, which sent me to cloud nine immediately and made me moan so hard I was sure I had woken up the abyss monsters just by unleashing my pleasure out. I re-opened my eyes and Rafe made both of us another line, before closing the bag and shoving it back in his pocket.