Our time

POV JAKE

- Open your eyes now...
I opened my eyes and discovered a big room with one bed, on which there were rose petals in a shape of heart. I ran into the room and saw a door, I opened and there was a jacuzzi and a shower.. I was so happy and ran back to Heeseung when he was pointing at the view. I nearing the windows and discovered a terrace. We could see the sunset and all the city lights appearing, it was so beautiful. I took some pictures and turned myself toward Heeseung.
- That's amazing! All of this is only for us?
- Of course.
He took my face with his two hands and pecked my lips. I shivered
- It's only for us, it's our time. He said.
I smiled and pecked his lips at my turn before leaving his arms, running into the bed. I started playing with the pillows when I received a message from my mother. 

Mom
everything is okay?

Me
yeah! Heeseung had a surprise for me! we just arrived in the hotel! do you wanna some pictures?

Mom
Of course take some pics and show them
tome when you come back to home!!
enjoy, son.

Me
thank you mom, have some rest
love you

Mom
love you too

I smiled.
- Who are you texting? Heeseung asked.
I turned my eyes toward him and said : that was my mom, she asked me if everything was okay.
He smiled and came close to me in the bed.
- Do you like it?
- Yeah of course!! That's amazing!

We were talking about randoms things when my phone start ringing. That was Sunghoon. Heeseung saw his name and grabbed my wrist.
- Don't, please.
- It's okay it would be fast I promise.
I pick up the phone and put Sunghoon on speaker then Heeseung could hear him. I cleared my throat and started : hi.
- Hi Jake, answered Sunghoon with a little voice.
- Why do you call me? There is everything okay?
- Yeah... actually.. I miss you Jake
Heeseung looked up at the sky.
- Why..wh-what about Hyejin?
- I don't know... I think I doesn't love her anymore. I want to be with you.
After hearing these words I started to be a little upset.
- Oh yeah? I thought you wasn't gay. I said aggressively
- Yeah I'm not but I do want to be with you.
- Can we talk about this later?
- Listen Jake. I'm truly sorry we can be friends if you want!
-Let's talk about this later I said.
- Okay, whatever you want...
I hung up the phone Heeseung looked at me with angry eyes.
- Why? I asked
- He tried to separate us and you still believe at his words?
- Hee, he looks really sad and I think he regrets for real this time.
- Do you remember what he told you the last time? He said exactly the same thing! Before trying separating us! Please open your eyes Jake!
- I'm not a baby. I can know what is bad and what is good for me, okay?
He sighed.
- Maybe I should go out. I cannot listen to this anymore. Please think about it.
He got up and was about to leave the room when I got up and yelled at him : Why are you like that? He did bad things but he truly wants to apologize!
- You cannot forgive everyone, specially the guy who try to ruin your life.
He left the room. I breathe heavily and just let my body fall in the bed.

After two hours, Heeseung still hadn't come back. I was thinking about all the things he said and maybe he was right. Everytime Sunghoon hurts me he tries to be good to me and hurts me again. Maybe Heeseung told me all that things to make me see that I was so kind with Sunghoon but everytime he just treated me like a fool. What should I do? What if Heeseung doesn't come back? I cannot live without him...

I waited like for one hour and I finally heard the door opening. I got out the bed and ran toward the door. Heeseung looked sad. I put my hands on his arms and tried to find his eyes but he wasn't looking at me.
- Hee...
He didn't respond and didn't even look at me.
- I am so sorry. I thought about it and I realized that you were right and I was... wrong.
He just looked at the wall. I sighed.
- I realized that he tried to separate us several times and it was hurting me.
He pouted still staring at the wall.
- It was hurting us and I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier.
He sighed and finally looked at me. I thought I would cry but we just looked at each other for a moment. He smiled and pushed my hair out from my face. He kissed my forehead and hugged me.
- I am so sorry Hee...
- It's okay..
- I need you. Please don't leave me.
He smiled and nodded. I pushed him gently making him looking at me.
- Heeseung
- Um?
- I love you.
I saw his smile disappearing and surprise on his face. He took my face in his two hands and kissed me.
After that kiss filled with love he smiled at me caressing my cheeks.
- I'm gonna take a shower okay?
I nodded and waited for him in the bed.

After dropping the towel on the desk he came in the bed.
- Hee, I have a question.
- Yeah?
- Do you were upset because you were scared that Sunghoon might hurts me again?
He nodded.
- Of course, how your boyfriend cannot be scared about that? I want you to be happy and safe. and brushed his hair from his face.
I smiled, so he did.
- Jake?
- Yeah?
I looked at his lips when he came near to me, revealing is chest and his built body.
- I love you too.
I smirked and came closer to him. I looked him in the eyes, whispering in his ear..

 "thank you".