chapter-4

She said that her mom passed away, with brain tumor. And dad Abounded her, but she do gets money from her dad every month. She is living her life , she does a part time and save up for college.

In this conversation I forgot I had to pee, and the boys were waiting for me. " Hey may, I'm sorry but I gotta go. Someone's waiting for me. But let's catch up later " I said went into the bathroom.

Then I ran to the car, " We thought you hit the washroom real hard, so you weren't able to come back " Arine said. " I met an old friend, got caught up with her " I said while getting into the car. " Okay let's go " I say . Avlin started driving, Arnie turned on the radio, he was changing the channels.

Suddenly my song pop's up out of nowhere. I was kinda embarrassed at the beginning, but both of them started to vibe hard. So I sang along, " Your voice is angelic " Arnie complemented. " Straight from heaven " Avlin added. I gave a punch on both of their shoulders " I know " I said giggling.

The car stopped in front of my beach house. So many memories flashed me as soon as I got down. It was our summer house, which I spent every summer until I left. This is technically my mom's house, that she got from her father. She she made it our summer house.

I went in, mom was in the kitchen, sara and Charlotte were on the chais front of the kitchen table. Sara is Avlin's mom, Charlotte is Arnie's mom. I went and hugged them, " Hii sara " , " Hey Charlotte " I kissed them on the cheek.

" Oh my god look how big our little girl had grown " Charlotte said. " So big " Sara agreed nodding. " Evelyn, she is xerox  you " Sara said. " Yeah totally " Charlotte agreed.

The boys came and hugged my mom. " Evelyn, you got younger than last year " Arnie said. " What's your secret " Avlin asked. " Stop flirting with me boys " My mom joked.

" Hon, go upstairs and fresh up. Your room is ready for you " Mom said. I nodded and went upstairs. It was same, nothing changed. All the kids and mom night outs,Camp fire's, beach nights were flashing in front of me. I go to the balcony, even it didn't change. The smell of the beach, is still fresh as the fresh baked bread.

I used to visit this house, every summer until 10 . Even we stayed in the same town, my parents thought this house is too big for us. So we used live inside the city. Sara, Charlotte and my mom Evelyn have been friends since they were in kindergarten. So even all three of them stayed in the same town, we all met here every summer, until I was ten.

Mostly it's just Avlin, Arnie, Charlotte, Sara, me and my mom , every Summer. The dad's used to visit in the last wek of summer. These summer used to so much fun, I wonder how this year goes...............