"They were orders from Commander. And we're going to meet him now."

"Hmph. Think you're a big shot for taking those two out?" Alex scoffed.

"Yeah? And what? Not like you could do better." Jayden smirked.

"Why you!"

"Alex, stop!" Thierry said as he held him back, "he's quite possibly saved our lives... and he's right anyway, right now, we're all too weak to defeat even one of them."

"You should listen to your friend." Jayden smirked, "but for now, you guys are all going to sleep."

"What-!"

.............................................................................................................................................

"What's the meaning of this?" Kidou asked Luke as he was put into a cell that was chained and locked, "answer me Luke!"

"Don't worry, you guys are only bait for the real prize. The Mistress won't harm you, unless it has to come to it anyway."

"This isn't good, once James realises, he'll only come rushing back to rescue us, and there's no doubt Orion will have a plan in place."

"I hope he'll be okay." Haruna sighed.

"Don't worry guys, everything will be alright!" Endou grinned.

.........................................................................................................................................

"What was that for?" James asked as they woke up and found themselves sitting on chairs beside each other in a dark room, though they weren't chained or locked to the chair, it felt like they were obligated to stay seated.

"Why the hell did he have to gas us." Alex spat.

"You died, didn't you?" James asked as the lights turned on and there was a man with a white beard in a white suit sitting behind a black desk, "and you've aged a lot. How is all this possible? It hasn't even been that long since the FFI."

"You're right, I did die since my heart stopped beating, but I was the first trial on a drug that helped to bring me back."

"That's so good to hear! Kidou, Fudou, Sakuma and the others will be so happy to hear this Kageyama!"

"No."

"Huh?"

"You are to keep this to yourselves. I do not wish for anyone to know about my existence as of yet."

"Oh, ok.... So, what makes you bring us all here?"

"Two reasons. One - to offer you a place here at my agency. Secondly, and more importantly, Orion has kidnapped Kidou, Endou and Haruna, so I'm willing to lend my help."

"Let's save them right away!" James said, jumping out of his seat.

"Not so fast." Kageyama said, "we will not be able to rescue your friends and liberate those at Orion with your current level."

"So then you have means to train us by?"

"Yes. To save your friends you're going to need to improve a lot, which helps me out with something as well. Follow me."

Kageyama stood up from his chair and began to walk throughout the building.The whole building of the agency was just like Teikoku's school but much bigger which was surprising considering how big Teikoku is to begin with. Kageyama arrived at a room and when he switched on the light, there was a cot.

"......."

"......."

"Why are we here?" Alex asked.

Inazuma Eleven Highschool - James vs Orionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें