Chapter 10 - 2nd Leg

"Right. We'll play a 3-4-3 again. Endou in goal as captain. Fubuki, Tessa and Tobitaka in defence. James and Kidou as CMs. Burn on the left, Gazel on the right. Aphrodi, Gouenji and Edgar up front. This time...... use everything you've got to win."

"Okay guys let's win this match!" Endou shouted.

"We're finally playing again!" James whispered gleefully towards Edgar.

"Yes, I'm glad."

The fog appeared and some of the figures were noticeably different than the others from last week. 

Some of the figures are different, James thought, and it looks like she's here this time.

"Irina." Coach Kudou said once the fog settled down, it appeared that she was in the centre of the players, not Emma.

"Who's Irina?" Hiroto asked.

"The leader of Orion." James answered, "things could get rough if she's here."

"I thought we were playing Russia?" Saginuma asked, "some of the players there weren't the same as last time."

"We've had a squad revamp." Irina smirked, "we are no longer Perfect Spark of Russia. We are.... Seals of Orion."

Seals of Orion (3-4-3). Procyon. Tabit, Meissa, Saiph. Ichihoshi, Dmitri, Rus, Yuri. Yurika, Arthur, Petronio.

"Still no Luke..." James mumbled.

"It's no use, we already have a 4-0 lead!" Nagumo exclaimed, though he received glares from both Irina and Coach Kudou.

"Geez, what's her problem." Suzuno muttered.

Soon enough, the both players started getting into position.

"Girikanan. Has it been given?" Irina asked.

"Yes, Mama, at a stronger dosage than what some of Perfect Spark received in the FFI."

"The midfield is entirely Russian." James observed.

"This could get tricky, they will have good chemistry and may ensure the flow of the game to be in their favour." Kidou frowned.

Orion got kickoff and started the game when the referee blew their whistle. Petronio passed to Yurika and straightaway, all three forwards dashed forwards, it was clear that they weren't wasting any time. Their midfield advanced through the pitch, using their chemistry as national teammates to avoid getting tackled.

"Damn it! We easily overpowered them last time, what's happening now!?" Nagumo said angrily as he ran back to try and help defend.

"You're just not good enough Burn." Suzuno smirked as he and James went in for a double sliding tackle, but Yuri quickly passed the ball to Dmitri.

"Looks like you're not adequate either."

Dmitri passed to Arthur and Fubuki used "Shin Snow Angel" but he was able to jump before he got frozen and now he only had Endou in his way.

He used "Carnival Shake", Endou used "Shin Ijigen The Hand" but this wasn't enough and the ball went into the net making it 1-0 to Orion, 4-1 on aggregate.

"We easily beat them last time, what's going on?" James mumbled.

Japan took kickoff next, Edgar passed to James and he passed to Kidou who used "Shin Illusion Ball" to get past Arthur, he then passed to Aphrodi, who used "Shin Heaven's Time" to get past Ichihoshi.

Dmitri towards him so he passed it to Gouenji who passed to Edgar, who eventually passed it back to Aphrodi, who was through on goal so used "God Break G3" but Procyon then used "Black Shield" to stop the shot.