When you meet their friends/family

(so I know in the description I put giorno and bruno but what I forgot to mention in the last chapter is that bruno won't have his own scenarios he'll just be your mother figure in the giorno scenarios so I just wanted to make that clear before we start.)

Jonathan- "aww looks like this little bundle of joy is staying after all! " speedwagon was hyped UP when jonathan announced that you'll be the newest addition to the family.

" shut up you big baboon the baby will wake up" dio sighed in hopes that you wouldn't wake up and start crying again like you were for the last three hours already. " oh shut it you blood sucking bastard!" dio gasped in shock as nobody has EVER disrespected the great dio and got away with it. But as soon as dio was about to yell an insult at speedwagon you started to whine. "oh no now she's awake again shhh there there quiet down y/n." at this point you were full on crying but dio wasn't having it so he snatched you out of erina's hands and started to slowly rock you and minutes later your crying was now turned into laughter. " oh it seems that y/n has taken a liking into you dio " jonathan was in shock the least but glad that you took a liking into someone who jonathan has some trust in. " HA of course she likes me for i'm the great dio after all " dio said with a smirk on his face.

Jospeh- ceaser was the first of joseph's friends to meet you and when I say you love ceaser I mean it, every time he comes into the room you'll squeal in pleasure and always make grabby hands at him so he could pick you up and of course jospeh had seen this and got jealous like this one time where suzie was trying to feeding you and you nearly jumped out your high chair.

" Holly it's time for dinner put up you toys and tell your dad to come down!" and with that she set up the table and got you high chair and some baby food. " alright time for dinner little y/n, i bet you can't wait till ceaser comes over huh?" she than set you down and by now joseph and holly were now sitting at the dinner table.

" suzie stop informing her of that man she's too attached to him!" suddenly ceasar burst through the door " whos too attached to me?" and as soon as you saw him you nearly leaped out of your seat but ceaser was quick to react and catch you before falling to your death. " jeez y/n you almost gave me heart failure don't do that again!" but even though ceaser was mad he couldn't stay mad for long you were just to cute and your giggles weren't making it any easier for him, but on the other hand jospeh was fuming with anger that snob of an Italian (sorry suzie) was trying to steal HIS child!

with a scowl jospeh walked up to him a snatched you away " NEVER, you will NEVER take my child away from me over my dead body!" and with that joseph ran away taking you as far away he could from ceaser. " jospeh joestar you really are something, huh?" ceaser said while shaking his head.

Jotaro: were skipping him because his friends have already met you so srr :0

Jouske: Jouske had took you home and when tomoko came to great him she was surprised to find him with your sleeping form in his arms ( also this is after the kira arc and tomoko now knows about stands even though she can't see them) " um jouske what is that in your arms and why does it have a onsie and hat on?!" she came up to you and poked you not knowing what you were. " mom don't poke her it's a baby and her name is y/n you can't fully see her because it's her stand it makes her invisible, she has no where to go so I took her in I hope you don't mind?" after jouske explained you situation she just couldn't say no and also she really wants to be a grandma so she's happy your staying with them.

Once jouske was done talking with his mom he went upstairs and laid you on a pillow on top of his bed. After an hour or two you were still a sleep but now some company was coming over. " jouske your friends and jotaro are here!" jouske jumped up to go answer the door and welcomed them inside. " hey oku, koichi and jotaro", " yare yare where's the baby at jouske don't tell me you already lost her" okuyasu and koichi look confused. " oi jouske what does jotaro mean by her, wait don't tell me you have a hot chick over here or something!" okuyasu than earned a smack on the head by a mad jouske " NO that she is a baby so shut your trap!".

After jouske explained how her found you they went upstairs to come meet you but you were actually awake this time. " aww she's so beautiful y/n fit's her" koichi couldn't stop fangirling over you after all you are pretty cute. " jouske your still young but I believe your gonna be able to handle this" jotaro said with a slight smile while he was playing with you.

Giorno: same like jotaro so were skipping our golden boy for now.

Joylne: jotaro and joylne's mom came to see them at the hospital and once joylne's mom saw you she burst out in tears. "ohmybeautifulchildisfinallyamom!" jotaro just shook his head a smile he than went over to your little container to get a closer look he couldn't help but shed a couple tears. "oh my gosh is the famous jotaro kujo...crying?!" joylne pointed out which made the others shocked but jotaro just tipped down his hat and said " yare yare daze. but joylne i'm proud of you and you too anasui you both have grown up a little bit too fast for my liking but it is what it is now". " heh thanks old man"

YAY the second chapter I know I haven't posted in a while but trust me i'll always post one way or another but I gtg because i'm sleepy and I have school in the morning so gn ya'll!