20.

I completed writing half chapter in Aliasha's pov then decided to delete it and thought about writing the chapter in Kabir's pov. So here you go.
___________________________________

Kabir arrived at the place where her mother has asked him to pick her up.

He went inside and saw his mother talking to a young lady.

He called out to her in confusion. His mother has always been very friendly, so it didn't amaze him that she was chatting with the stranger.

Unusual was, the stranger whose face, he can't see seemed familiar to him.

The stranger turned around and he was appalled.

She was not a stranger after all or maybe she was cause except for her face now he doesn't know anything about her and there was no one to blame but him.

His mother's voice halted his thoughts " Kabir beta dekh mujhe kon Mila"

( Kabir, look who I ran into)

"Hello lia" he eventually communicate.

"Hi, Kabir" she responded.

KABIR. Oh, how things have changed.

If they would have been like before they would have bear-hugged each other till now.
Kabir cannot recall the time when he has listened to his name from her mouth.

It had always been Bir for her. Her Bir.

The name which she didn't let anyone use because it was her right to call him that only her.

But oh, how time has changed.

"Umm..aunty I think I should leave." She announced hesitantly.

"Itni jaldi !" Meera exclaimed

"Abhi to Kabir aaya hai. Let's sit together for a few moments." Meera asserted

(So soon. Just now Kabir has arrived.)

"I am sorry aunty but I have to attend a meeting. Mai aapse jald milungi. Pakka"
Aliasha explained

(I'll see you soon. Promise.)

"Chal thike," Meera mumbled, letting out a sigh.

"Bye Kabir" Aliasha whispered.

"Bye Aliasha," he said duplicating her.

And she left.

He still couldn't believe that he met her after five years.

How much has she changed?

How he wished he could take her in his arms, He could have his best friend back, his people back.

It's not like he doesn't miss these people.

His family, Lia, her family he misses them, he even regrets not giving them that much time anymore.

He can't remember, if he had a proper conversation with any one of these, recently.

With anyone else, who is not Natasha, her friends or his business clients.

He was yet to discuss shifting to his family mansion after marriage to Natasha.

He also decided to invite Aliasha to the wedding.

First time doing something that he knows won't make Natasha happy but he can persuade her.

Right?

___________________________________

Thankyou for reading.

Please vote, comment and share.