Time skip

Evening~
We were having dinner
Nancy: the boys have an important mission tonight , so they won't be able to come, so we'll be sleeping together . Okay?
Y/n: huh? Oh, okay.
When suddenly we heard the door opening revealing Jhope and Felix.
Y/n: u guys back already?
Felix: they were handling the mission there but we were worried about you two too! So we decided to split up.
Jhope: u don't have to worry we're here with u.
Nancy: aww thanks guys!
They smiled and nodded.

Felix's pov...
I was about to go to my room to get freshen up when suddenly I felt someone's presence outside our house, from the window behind the living area, i looked there carefully when suddenly I felt as if someone saw me and hid there. Was i hallucinating?
Felix: guys guys, stay here , hyung stay with them. Careful!
Jhope: why everything good?
Felix: shh
Jhope nodded and took out his gun , as he stood near us .
Felix walked towards the garden door , (the same garden that scared u initially, made u think that someone was watching u do u remember? )
Felix opened the door and went out, it was already dark , he didn't feel anyone around him , he decided to check behind the bushes, no one was there .
I guess he went away, but how ? There's not any way from here though. Is that person still here? Or was I hallucinating.

After 10 minutes of perfectly examining the place he started to walk back inside , when suddenly he stepped on something and it broke.
It was so tiny that he didn't even feel as if he stepped onto something, he went inside after locking the door behind him.

Meanwhile~
??: Shit! He broke the speaker sir!
?? 2: what? Aish! This kid srsly ruining our plans!
??: Sir what should we do now!? We won't be able to hear their plans anymore! We have to send her again to them for getting more information.
??2: but she's not here .
??: When she'll come back then we'll send !
?? 2: well what else can we do now ! Waiting is the only thing that we can do now. But send her as soon as she comes back! I won't accept anymore delays.
??: Sure sir!

Next morning..
??: Y/n wake up! You'll get late otherwise! Yaahh!!! Wake up!!!
Y/n: 5 more minutes Nancy, please! ( I said while turning around my head and hiding it under my pillow while pressing it close to my ears)
Nancy: you're saying this since an hour! Wake up now!
You whined like a baby.
Y/n: unnie !? I want to sleep.
Nancy: it's your first day for job y/n!
I, who was busy rubbing my eyes while my hair fully messed up suddenly remembered!
Y/n: oh yeah right!
I got so excited that i totally forgot that just a few sec ago i was so sleepy! I ran towards my bathroom to get ready!

Nancy: yaah- this kid!
*Giggled *

30 mins later..
U wore your outfit, u looked elegant and pretty! Finally u wore your sweetest smile and you were ready to go!
U went to the dining table where the food was kept ready. Watching that your stomach grumbled .
Y/n: oops! Hehe.. shh I'm giving u food so stop! (U said to yourself)
??: Woah is it going to rain?
U looked behind and rolled your eyes as u saw him.
He smirked and walked over to u while his hands in his pockets.
Y/n: what do u want?
Taehyung: nothing .
He poured some water in a glass and drank before leaving.
Taehyung: give something to your stomach till the time I get ready.
Y/n: yaah! Take some rest , where are you going?
Taehyung: to drop you!
Y/n: no need I'll take taxi and go!
Taehyung: i didn't ask for your permission but telling u.
Y/n: aish! Fine anyways.
He left while smirking, feeling proud that he won!

15 mins later.
I had my breakfast and started waiting for Taehyung to come. Today Stacy and Mark are gonna pick me up on half way to the office , I'll tell this to Taehyung. I'm super excited to go to office after such a long time.
I came out of my thoughts after i heard someone's footsteps. I looked behind just to see Taehyung walking down the stairs while folding up his sleeves! And Gawd!! He looked so stunning!