The dress was made of dark red velvet. The whole dress sparkled like there were tiny stars on it because of small diamonds dancing on the fabric. On the neckline there was a small v-cut going down the valley of the chest.

 On the neckline there was a small v-cut going down the valley of the chest

"Perfect." Demetri grinned and gently placed the dress on the bed. "Now you can choose shoes and some accessories. Try to keep it simple and no necklaces."

I nodded understanding. I went through the closet choosing black shoes with a little bit of heel and a silver bracelet.

"Fun fact. This is the first time I have ever been in this room. No one is allowed to come into Caius' room. But this time is an exception." Demetri explained.

"So this will probably be your first and last time being here?"

He laughed. "Yes. But now you have two hours to get yourself ready and I will come and get you after that."

"Okay, see you then."

***

I was standing in front of the thrones. Each King sat on them while guests took their places behind us by the door.

"Welcome everyone! We have gathered here today to accept Lady Juliana to officially be a part of this coven by being Caius' mate." Aro stood up from his throne and spoke to all of the guests. "Caius."

Caius got up and walked forward and stopped right in front of me. He slipped his left hand in his pocket and took out a box lined in black velvet.

"A mate cross. A pendant made to represent the bond between two vampires whose mate bond combines into one. The cross made of silver. In the middle a heart shaped blood red gemstone and on every tip of the cross a black rose made of obsidian stone. When I give this to you and for you to wear it, you will be officially approved into this coven. Lady Juliana, will you accept this pendant and at the same time accept your new coven?"

"Yes, I do." I spoke confidently but I saw that Caius saw right through me. I was a nervous wreck. I had so many questions that I couldn't ask.

Caius gave me a small nod and gently and carefully placed the pendant over my head so it was now resting on my chest.

"Lady Juliana." Caius spoke loudly to the guests.

I turned around now facing the people standing behind me. They started clapping and there were huge smiles on Sulpicia and Demetri's faces.

I bowed to the crowd.

"Eccellente!" Aro smiled, clapping as well. "Welcome Lady Juliana! Welcome into this coven!"

"You are now free to socialize with others." Marcus spoke.

Finally I could relax. I didn't have time but to just think about it before Sulpicia walked from behind me and turned me around to face her. The huge smile was still playing on her lips that were painted with a deep shade of red.

"You are now officially my new sister." She spoke excitedly and then turned to look at the pendant. "Remember when I said that Caius would be the kind of man who would place a gemstone in the middle of the mate cross? Well I was right!"

"So he made this himself?" I asked placing the pendant gently on my hand to look at it better.

"Yes. It's a tradition. You look absolutely amazing by the way. That dress is gorgeous and I love how you let your hair fall freely. It looks very good like that."

"Thank you. You look absolutely great as well." I smiled at the black haired vampire.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you ladies." We turned around to see Caius standing next to us. "I would like to speak with Juliana."

"Of course." Sulpicia bowed at Caius and walked away but not before winking at me.

"You look amazing." Caius murmured in my ear, making a shiver run down my spine.

"Thank you." I whispered back.

"I know that you don't like to be around lots of people who you don't even know but let's stay for a while and then we can leave. Sounds good?"

"Yes."

A couple came up to us and smiled sweetly. "Good evening. It was a great ceremony and you look very beautiful, Lady Juliana." The woman spoke.

"Thank you very much and thank you for coming."

"Well when are we getting an invitation to a wedding?" She asked, chuckling.

My eyes widened slightly. "Well that's the moment we all need to wait a bit longer." I laughed slightly, feeling a bit awkward. I turned to look at Caius who nodded agreeing.

"Yes. Good things take time. We don't want to rush into anything." He answered, sounding a little annoyed by the question. But well, let's remember that he is Caius. He doesn't show his nice, gentle and sweet side to anyone else but me. Everyone else knows him as the ruthless King.

The couple took the hint saying quick goodbye, congratulations and left.

"Actually we should leave now. Who cares about this after celebration?" Caius said, taking my hand in his and started to pull me out of the throne room door making me laugh.