Dylan slowly opened the door of the room only to find darkness. It was just evening and by looking at the drew curtains of the window and closed balcony door he could easily tell that she was sleeping. 

He closed the door and went towards the bed. He saw her fragile little figure tucked under the warm blanket. Only her face visible from under it. The weather being breezy and cold. He caressed her face which was adorned by the betraying tendrils of her hair.

 She stirred a little making him still as he watched how she turned her face towards him and one of her hands went down her cheeks keeping it there. Her lips formed a pout because of her cheeks being squished. 

He kept staring at her face for the longest time before placing his lips on her warm forehead. Getting up he went out of the room closing the door softly behind him. He sighed. 

He didn't wanted to leave but he had some things to deal with right now. And the first one was to get hazel the rightful property of her parents.

 Some legal documents and a lawyer will be needed to do the stuff and so he decided to go back to his house. Take rest and the other morning go to handle it.

With these thoughts he went down the staris. Lia stood up from her couch as soon as she saw him coming down. He gave her a small smile and then went out without a word.

He came out of the mansion gazing at the dark sky which had stars twinkling. To him it looked as if the stars were trying to brighten the dark life of the sky. He sighed. 

He has lost his chance. How many times his senses were telling him to just stop and re think the decision of hurting her but he didn't

Only if he would have taken correct action at the correct time. No one of them would have been in this condition. Both of them would have been happy but alas here he was. He got inside his car and drove back to his mansion.

He reached there and got out of his car going inside he was met with his mom and dad sitting on the couch in each other's embrace. 

Giving them a smile he was about to go up to his room when his mom stopped him

"Dylan" He turned to look at her trying his best to not break down in front of them and to keep up with the emotionless face.

"Everything will be fine" She spoke softly. He nodded and turned making his way towards his room. Closing the door behind him he went towards the closet to change his clothes. 

Going to bed he laid down starring at the ceiling emotionlessly before sleep consumed his eyes.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hazel's Pov.

Darkness was the thing which I loved to be with now. It gave me peace. I no longer wanted light because I realized it was even more darker than the real darkness.

 Its been a day since I'm staying here with Lia. She told me how many times dylan had came to explain himself. To ask for forgiveness but she shooed him away. 

That was a huge relief because right now I have no energy to face anything anymore. I need time. Time to heal myself. And I know one thing only I can heal myself. No one else can. 

Not Dylan.

 Not Lia.

 Not anyone

 Aunt mellisa also called to ask about me. To say it was awkward would be an understatement. We didn't know what to talk. It felt as if we were complete strangers when we talked. 

Not like the once who used to be at each other the whole day. But it is how it is and eventually everything will be in its place.

I sighed tiredly. My whole body was in pain. Every muscle of my body felt as if it was cracking. I sneezed as I held the tissue to my nose. Scrunching it I threw it in the dustbin.

 By now I might be looking like a joker. With red nose. Red eyes and red ears. The winters had started falling making my condition like this. 

Door of the bedroom opened and I didn't need to ask who it was because I knew who it was. I heard a shuffling beside me before the bed of my side sunk indicating the person sat beside me. The next second I felt a hand on my forehead followed by a sigh.

"Hazel"

Lia vocalized softly. I sat on the bed resting my back on the behind of the bed. 

"Here" She spoke and the next second I felt something warm near my lips and nose. I opened my mouth and she put the spoon inside making the warm soup slid down my throat. 

I sighed feeling a warm cozy feeling cursing through my body as soon as the soup went down my stomach. I ate in silence and Lia didn't bother to disturb my silence either.

"Sleep" She spoke softly. I held her hand before she could go. I slowly traced it over to her upper arm and Instead of her soft skin I felt something fury and rough . She flinched as soon as I pressed a little. I retreated my hand back immediately.

"What happened to your arm Lia? " I asked calmly

**********************************

Heyyy guys. So here is the first chapter. How was it? 

write loads of comments. 

also follow my  page help me reach 400 follows At least you can do this much.

follow me on insta to guys. Link in my bio.. Dm me a hii and we can be friends. 

Will be eagerly waiting for your comments. 

How do you think Hazel came to know Lia's Arm was hurt? 

also the chapter is not edited..... 

bye guys

Take care

Luv Rosalia ❤️