Let's move on from enemies.

It all felt wrong to Yoongi but he just didn't know why. He never knows why. He just feels it all. He wishes he had an interpreter who would tell him what everything meant.

His wolf was useless - for some odd reason his wolf was upset with him and evidently so because Yoongi failed to acknowledge the possibility of having anything with Jimin.

He wanted it yes sure, but he didn't go above and beyond to find out and that's what annoyed his wolf. His mate was in front of him yet he wasn't able to identify him.

It all felt like some sort of sick joke.

That night Yoongi tossed and turned unable to sleep, I mean he met his soulmate and he should be happy but why wasn't he?

His mind kept going to Jimin the one he supposedly hated but fell harder than ever for.

Jimin was his everything and you could tell but Yoongi always failed to see the obvious he wasn't a man with a straight forward life and knowing Yoongi he never tried to work around that.

Yoongi felt discomfort whilst trying to get some sleep and once he did fall asleep the loud ringtone woke him up and boom he ended up at Jimin's place.

The last place he wanted to be at right now because he didn't think he could control himself.

~ End of flashback ~

Authors POV:
Yoongi took a long pause before blurting out the sentence he never wanted to say "Iv met her...she's called IU. Once you and hyung left I found her and I must admit she's gorgeous, she's out going complete opposite to me but hey we balance each other out.".

Yoongi didn't think she was gorgeous because o one compared to Jimin but he said those harsh words and he would continue to say them because JIMIN DESERVED TO BE HAPPY WITH HIS REAL MATE.

If only Yoongi wasn't that oblivious.

Jimin took steps backwards not believing what Yoongi was saying. Jin held him tightly and whispered sweet nothings to him.

Jimin's tears were uncontrollable did that seriously happen? Did Yoongi meet his soulmate? Then who was he? Who was Jimin in all of this?

Nothing made sense anymore and Yoongi took a deep breath before coming forward. Jimin immediately stopped him and said "Don't come closer I won't be able to stop myself."

Yoongi nodded and said "Jimin Iv found her and I need to focus on her. Soon you will find yours and then we can both be happy. Also now you can't call me at crazy o clock and expect me to come over. However, you still are somewhat of a friend so I hope to see you on our Friday meet ups and I hope things can be the same...if not better; let's move on from enemies.

Then just like that Yoongi walked out.

As he did Jimin collapsed into jin's arms and Seokjin screamed for him to wake up and the sad part is that Yoongi heard but did not turn back because he knew he wouldn't be able to let go.

He knew if he goes to Jimin now Jimin won't let him move on and he himself wotn move on.

Their love was undeniably sweet. The entire world could agree.

However, some things are just not meant to be.

Jin quickly called a friend who was a doctor and hoped for the best for Jimin. His body was growing weak day by day and he had no idea how he would handle this.

The said doctor walked in and started to examine Jimin he already had a very stressed out look on his face once he was down he sighed and spoke to Jin. "Hyung cases like this is the reason why I hate my job. Jimin...he's a rare omega right?"