Suddenly there was a yawn coming in Joseph's direction, the old man slowly stood up to stretch and check the time and then grinned.

"5 more minutes boys and girls!" 

I quickly moved my hand away from Jotaro's to prevent anybody from getting the wrong idea as they were waking up.

"Mr. Joestar!" I perked up and turned around to face him, and he gave me a delightful smile in return, "Mr? Call me Joseph, haha! What do you need kiddo?"

"After we get off the bus I need a quiet place to take a phone call, it's an emergency." I told him and he gave a nod of reassurance, "Don't worry, we'll get you to a hotel as fast as possible and..."

Joseph began to scratch his arm uncontrollably, and even Polnareff pointed it out after just waking up.

"There's a bump on your arm..." Polnareff looked on in awe.

"Alright, we're here!" The bus driver yelled and opened the doors for us and I eagerly jumped off along with everybody else. I need to go make that phone call but there's something else that's concerning me, Joseph's supposed bug bite or whatever it is, the bump seems to keep growing bigger and bigger.

"You seem pale, what's wrong old man?" A concerned Jotaro turned to look at Joseph and he just gave a nervous chuckle saying, "I dunno, this bug bite of mine seems to be infected."

"I mean...I'm no doctor but that looks like a weird cyst." I shrugged and Kakyoin nodded in agreement. "I agree, it kinda looks like a face."

Joseph shrieked at the comment. "NO! DO NOT TELL ME IT LOOKS LIKE A FACE! That's creepy!"

"Either way, it looks infected." I then reached in my bag and pulled out some of the antibiotics I used for myself before, "Take these and then go to the doctor, we can't afford you to get sick right now."

"Alright..." He sighed, "We'll all meet at the nearest hotel okay?" He said and then began to walk away while scratching his weird bump uncontrollably. 

"Wait before we leave, why is she still following us?" I pointed at Nena who crossed her arms and avoided eye contact. I didn't question that she wanted to go on the bus with us, but she's still following us! What the heck?!

Polnareff then started to act all flirty and came up to Nena as he fell into a gentlemanly bow, winking and then saying, "Who cares? I can give dear Nena here some company!" 

"Oh well, I need to get to the hotel as soon as possible." I huffed and then walked away, Jotaro and Kakyoin following me as well.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"You seem nervous, what's up?" Kakyoin put a hand on my shoulder as the three of us stepped inside the elevator to the hotel.

"Nightmare again was it?" Jotaro crossed his arms and muttered in realization. I slowly nodded my head in response.

"They did something to my mom. My biological mom. And they're trying to kill me as well." I explained everything that had happened while Jotaro and Kakyoin looked on, listening to me ramble. "It must be a stand ability, either Dio's or Amelia's, the problem is differentiating between the two."

The elevator soon beeped and I ran for the hotel door fumbling with my keys, not even taking the time to observe the room, I quickly summoned a phone and dialed my adoptive parent's number.

The phone rang for quite a bit, but I realized it must have been because it must be very early back in Japan. But sooner than later, they picked up.

"Y-Y/N? Is that you?" My dad yawned into the phone as he tried to guess who was calling him at that hour.