"What is your problem?!" Y/N yelled at a somber-looking Dio sitting in a chair and reading a book, he didn't reply which only piqued Y/N's curiosity even further.

She inched closer to him and peered over his shoulder to check what he was reading, it was...Fahrenheit 451?

''You know, this is actually one of my favorites." Dio chuckled and closed the book, finally looking back at Y/N after what seemed like 10 agonizing hours.

"Why are you trying to kill me? Why am I the highest target?" Y/N yelled at him but Dio retained the same somber-looking expression and then pointed at the book. "Tell me, what is the basis of the story?"

Y/N looked confused for a second but replied anyway stating, "Fear. Society feared what may  become of people if they read books so they burned all of them."

Dio then raised his hands in the air as if he was congratulating her and yelled "Exactly! That is what the human race is all about, if you must know I myself was once a human."

Y/N angrily stomped her foot at him. "That doesn't answer my question! You tried to kill me last time I saw you and you still are! Explain to me, why?!"

"You still don't get it, do you?" A female voice appeared from the shadows slightly snickering at what Y/N thought she herself failed to realize, that voice belonged to...Amelia.

"Fear!" Dio exclaimed, "Fear is the root of it all! We fear you, we fear you for the strengths you possess. It is an entirely natural human condition."

Y/N took in a gulp as she slightly shivered with anxiety, she then pointed at the two and yelled, "Human condition?! You two are monsters! What do I have that makes you afraid of me? Hell, I'm even more afraid than you!"

"Don't get us wrong, we aren't cowards. You simply stand in the way of getting what we want, we will eliminate you just like they eliminated those books." Amelia muttered under her breath almost becoming slightly angry that Y/N even for a second deemed them inferior.

"Consider this the final, peaceful warning. We eliminated Hanna just like we'll eliminate you."

"W-what?!" Y/N stammered and her eyes became wider than saucers. "Damn you, what do you mean eliminated?! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER?!"

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"What did you...." Y/N muttered under her breath, her nose all scrunched up and brows furrowed she started squirming uncontrollably in her seat.

"What did you do with her?!"  Y/N gasped as sweat dripped off of her forehead. She quickly touched the cool glass window of the bus with one hand to remind her that It was all just a dream, but found that she couldn't move the other.

Jotaro, although he was also asleep, was tightly gripping her hand in reassurance and comfort to be there for her in case nobody else was if she had a nightmare again.

Which was true, because even though Y/N yelled pretty loud, everybody was asleep. Excluding the bus driver who was paying attention to the road and Nena who eyed Y/N very mischievously.

Though appreciating the sense of comfort he gave her, it wasn't enough to stop Y/N from almost having a breakdown. They did something to Hanna, to her mom, Y/N knew she had to call her immediately. Maybe this is why she never showed up to work or replied back in Singapore when Y/N called her adoptive parents.