Julia: Well, yeah right. Anyway, gotta go now! See ya later. Tom's funeral is at seven.

Anne: Okay, bye! See you later. I'll go with mom.

Julia: Thank u for always being there, bestie! I don't know if I can make it without you.

Anne: Nah, that's what best friends are for.

Julia: 😀😀😀

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Friday: July 15, 2022 at 10 PM

Julia: Thanks for attending, bestie!

Anne: Thanks to u too! If you'll ever need someone to tell your problems to, then I'm always here by ur side. Always remember that I'm here!

Julia: Now I really don't know how to thank you.

Anne: Hahaha lol. Anyway, have you got plans for today?

Julia: Probably will just try to get some sleep and catch the hours I missed last night and again, try to forget about HIM.

Anne: You're serious about forgetting him?

Julia: A little bit. Well, I don't know if I can but I want to forget how I saw him bleeding and did nothing but stare at him.

Anne: Yeah, that's tragic.

Julia: Why did you ask so?

Anne: I'm kind of planning to invite you.

Julia: Ummm

Julia: Where?

Anne: Starbucks. Of course, to our favorite place!

Julia: That is totally nice but I'm not yet in the mood rn. I'm really sorry.

Anne: Don't be sorry! I get it. That's how I felt too when my favorite cousin died. I didn't eat for days.

Julia: Lol I remember that! I even asked you over and over at school why you weren't speaking to me and I even thought u were mad at me until you couldn't help but scream at me the reason why. Everyone looked at us, right? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Anne: Wait, what? You remember that? Hahaha, I barely do.

Julia: Well, kind of.

Anne: That was hilarious! I was so mad at you for even trying to make ms laugh. You didn't notice he died because I didn't tell u. That was all my fault 🙇‍♀️

Julia: Now I understand what u were feeling back then. I wish I could have felt this before so I didn't have to be that stupid in front of you.

Anne: I'm really sorry for your loss, bestie! If you ever change your mind, I'm free for a cup of coffee! ☕☕☕

Julia: As always!!!

Anne: Sorry, this is the life of a coffee addict!

Julia: I can't keep a promise today but maybe tomorrow or on Sunday? I just can't go outside rn. I don't feel like it. I'm all dressed up like a girl dog here. With only a blue jacket and black jean.

Anne: It's okay, a coffee addict is always free! Anytime, anywhere. Even if it's Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or what, I will be there.

Julia: Hahaha you sound like you're in a commercial. You got me laughing on the floor like a fool lol.

Anne: WOW! SEE? I ALREADY MADE YOU LAUGH WITH JUST A STATEMENT!

Julia: I know, right? Thank u so much, I really appreciate it.

Anne: I'm glad you do. Well, you should get some sleep now. I know hard it is for you. I've been on that hill before. But if there's an entrance, there is always an exit! Just look for the exit so you can finally get down from that hill.

Julia: Thank you for reminding me that! I love u so much, bestie!

Anne: I love you more!

Julia: As you mentioned, I got to sleep now. I would probably wake up by one in the afternoon, three, or at two. But whatever, I know I have a reason to wake up.

Anne: You sound like you're saying goodbye 😒😒😒

Julia: Wait, do I? OMG! I'm sorry hahahaha. I just wanted to say bye because I'll sleep now.

Anne: Well, okay! Bye. Sleep well! 😴😴😴

Anne: Hope you would get better sooner! See ya bestie! Mwuah!  

Julia: Oh, sure! Thanks for the best wishes. Anyway, darn we're acting like we're kids with all these words hahaha.

Anne: Yeah, we're kids tho but see ya next time probably when you're finally fine. U need to get some sleep now