NSFW - Extra (2)

set a year after the epilogue //

---

Samantha sat alone at her desk, head in her hands. She was in her study, just across the hall from her bedroom.

It was the December break and she still had a paper needing its conclusion. She had just finished two others prior. By all means, it should have been an easy task, but she had already wrung her brain dry.

The door creaked open--it was old and ungreased and she liked it that way--and hands fell upon her shoulders.

“Come to bed,” said a voice in her ear.

“It’s three in the afternoon.”

She craned her neck back to see Fairul’s smug expression above her.

“It’s nap time,” said Fairul, working her fingers along Sam’s shoulder blades.

“It is not nap time, I woke up at ten today.” Though she relaxed into her touch.

“I still think you need a break. Come on.” Samantha let herself be pulled out of the chair and into an embrace.

“Your hair smells divine,” muttered Fairul.

For her part, she could only press her face into the skin of the other woman’s neck and inhale. They held each other quietly, Samantha shifting to close the distance better.

After a while, hesitantly: “Have you just been wearing that?”

They broke apart, and she was delighted to see that Fairul was the most miniscule shade of pink. Sam could still feel it against her thigh, and a cursory downward glance proved confirmation.

“Perhaps.”

They had talked about it before, of course, with Fairul enthusiastically detailing the things she would do to her using it. It had been over a call, and even with her university roommate gone, she had scrambled to put headphones on.

Now, she pressed upward against the bulge, and Fairul hissed.

“Don’t. I can feel it.” After a glare, “Don’t. I will not cream my goddamned pants like this.”

The wicked grin on Sam’s face never left as she stepped away to lock the door. Then she returned and pushed Fairul down onto her chair.

“Looks like you’re the one stressed out,” she said, as Fairul pulled her into her lap.

“Shut up,” she said, before catching Sam’s mouth in hers.

Fairul loved sucking at her tongue. Samantha could only moan as the other girl’s hand slipped beneath her shirt to trace against her skin.

She straddled her, which was more complicated than usual given the constraints of the chair. Fairul pressed her hand low against her waist and moved to feel between her legs.

“Well, aren’t you excited.”

“I haven’t seen you in three weeks,” gasped Fairul. Through the haze of arousal, Sam felt the tenderness in her voice, even as the other woman stroked her slowly.

“Let’s talk about you.” Sam pressed their mouths in a kiss before getting off and kneeling between Fairul’s legs. “You can feel it?”

“Yes,” said Fairul, unfocused as Sam undid her jeans and pulled them away enough to reveal the shaft tucked under the waistband.

They’ve used toys before, so this wasn’t uncharted territory. It was tastefully transparent, and it was also massive, which was typical of Fairul. Though she had to admit that six inches and a little to spare was in proportion to the rest of her girlfriend’s body.