(This is Makayla's nursery just Btw)

April~ Cause Carlos and Bianca would totally sleep in that room

Author~ April shut up don't make me replace you.

April~ You wouldn't

Author~ Geoffrey (Personal assistent) Who do we have that auditioned for the role to voice as April?

April~ No please I'm so sorry. I'm sassy it's my character

Author~ Actually your my character and its fine. I made you like that.

Back to your regularly scheduled story

I pulled mom into the room.

"Wow now this may be my favorite room of all time. It's huge"

A/N ~ I couldn't fine an image of what i wanted so be prepared for a long description.

The room was white with a stone fireplace and a mounted flat screen on the wall. In the middle of the room was a king sized bed with a gray diamond tufted headboard and white bedding.

In the far right of the room there were 4 chairs and a wall window with gray curtains. There was a coffee table in the middle. The door on the right side lead to the master bathroom. On the other side of the room was the walk in closet.

There were also 3 smaller cribs for the baby near the bed too.

"Let me show you the bathroom." I pulled her and open the door.

"Tada."

"Bianca my spoiled rich daughter of mine would you let you dear mother move in

"Bianca my spoiled rich daughter of mine would you let you dear mother move in."

"Mom do you want me to redo your house in the pack? I love a good remodel."

"Yes I would love that. You'll make one for me then your father can use the one downstairs." She laughed.

"Ok, I will start after I give birth then."

"Now show me the closet I want to chose all the shoes you gonna let me barrow."

"You mean 'borrow' and never give back." She rolled her eyes and we walked to the closet. Her mouth opened.

"Dam you rich people." She shook her head.

"Mom." My eyes went wide

'Hahaha I see where Emiline get's her bluntness.'

'Yah yah and I'm a drama queen like my dad I know.'

We walked out of the room and she helped me bring more boxes into the room

"Thank you, mom, I'm going to get some rest."

"Ok sweetie you do that." She kissed my forehead and patted my tummy gently.

I kissed her goodnight and went to take my shower. After I was done I got dressed and went to get my boys from my mother in law and Emiline.

After I fed them I put them to bed. I laid down in the empty bed and fell asleep clutching to the pillow that had Carlos's scent.