chapter 6

Carlos's POV

There was the sound of heels walking towards the room and my mother's voice spoke. "Mike! Oh my Moon Goddess, he found her." I heard my mother cry happily followed by the sound of heels walking faster towards the kitchen. I glanced at Bianca who was frozen in place and her eyes flashing with fear.

"Calm down, they'll love you," I reassured her.

"Oh yeah? So I'm just going to say 'Hi, I'm the rogue who is your son's mate! We just met a couple of minutes ago but I promise I'm friendly," she mutters sarcastically.

"Hey- it was more than a couple minutes ago. You were in the shower for almost an hour. Hey, that rhymed I'm a poet and didn't know it."

"Shut up. I'm about to meet your parents," she growled.

Mom then entered into the kitchen, the quick clicks of her heels filling the room. She looked at Bianca then at me. "Is this her? Please tell me it's her." I nodded and mom pulled Bianca into a tight hug. I felt a large hand land on my shoulder.

I turned to see my father smiling at me. "So when is the wedding and coronation of the new queen, Carlos?" He asked me with a bright smile.

"Mike! Have you seen how beautiful this girl is? My dear, you will be a wonderful queen. Oh, I'm getting goosebumps from the power radiating off you!" Mom finally lets go of my Bianca and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Oh, where are my manners, I'm Sylvia and this is my mate Mike Blackwood welcome to the family..." My mother trails off, waiting to hear the name of my mate.

"Bianca North, It's honor your highness." bowed respectively

"The honor is all hours, Bianca," Dad said extending his hand to Bianca. They shook hands and mom hugged her once more.

"For a queen and king, you are so sweet and kind," Bianca laughed, gosh her laugh is so beautiful.

"Well for you my dear of course, but when it was out time and king and queen we knew when to be serious. But you can't be serious all the time." My dad expressed

"I said the same thing." My beautiful mate smiled. She had the most amazing smile

'And the most amazing ass.' My wolf added

'that too,' I agreed

I allowed my thoughts to take flight as my eyes wandered over her body. She was incredibly strong. It makes sense since she was a pack warrior. Her hourglass curves were very prominent probably from lifting weights. Her legs were my favorite, her thighs were practically sculpted. They were so defined they put mine to shame. I wonder what she looks like without any clothes, I do know one thing, she'll look her best when she is under me.

My thoughts were interrupted by my mother calling me.

"Earth to Carlos," I shook myself out of my daze, "Yes mom," I answered,

"How did you guys meet?" Mom asked.

"Well it's a long story," Bianca began.

"We got time- right Mike?" My father nodded his head and Bianca told them the whole story.

"What an ungrateful boy. Bianca, he is an idiot," my mother commented.

"Agreed." Bianca and I said at the same time.

"Alright- Mom, Dad, now that you're up to date on everything, I need to make my queen something to eat," I smirked and kissed her forehead. She turned a tint of pink, causing me to laugh slightly.

"You're so cute," I teased.

"I guess we will leave you two lovebirds alone," Mom said grabbing Dad's hand and leading him out of the kitchen.

"I like your parents. They seem really nice," my mate said, her beautiful smile gracing her face.

"I'm glad, they like you too." I washed my hands and opened the fridge and got out stuff I needed to make a sandwich for my queen.

Lettuce, tomato, ham, bacon, bread, cheese...why did I think of bread after all of these. 'Shouldn't bread come first?' I asked myself.

I started her sandwich and made one for me too. I put them on a plate and sat next to her. We ate together, her head on my shoulder the whole time.

I was so mesmerized and in love with her, even if I had only just met her.

"Carlos this is a very important question," Bianca suddenly spoke.

"What is it?" I asked starting to get concerned

"Carlos this question will determine how well the mating thing will work out." I nodded my head worriedly.

"Carlos, how do you feel about pop tarts?"

This chapter really sucks. I promise the other one will be better. Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

Love you guys!