Chapter 23

Bianca's POV 🔸

"You said yes, you said yes." Carlos cheered lifting me up and spinning me around. He kissed me rough yet passionately.

I pulled away laughing. "Well, it's not like I was gonna say no. You're my mate." I wrapped my arms around him and held him tighter. He picked up the roses and lifted me up bride style carrying me back to the castle.

We were then congratulated my sister, Ashton, Brett, Gavin, Kai, Carlos parents and many others. Carlos carried me upstairs and to our office.

"I'll be right back," I told him

Carlos nodded and sat at his huge desk.....hold up there's definitely something different about that desk.

After transferring everything to my new phone I walked over to Carlos. "What's with the desk?"

"Oh yah that..." He rubbed the back of his neck obviously embarrassed

"I kind of broke it when I found out Stanton had you." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"So what up what are we going to do?" I asked

"Well, I'm going to call up the pack house and tell them to be here at 9:00. So we can announce our engagement." He smiled

"Ok and I'll get started on our wedding planning."

"Do you think we could get married by next month?"

"Well, aren't you excited." I teased

"I am the sooner the better my love." I nodded I think I could get everything ready by next month.

"Hello, Mitch. Yes have the pack in the ball room as quickly as possible I have a very special announcement to make." He then hung up.

"Who's Mitch?"

"Oh he runs the pack house, you see the most pack members live in the pack house or the smaller houses near by, while the more important members of the pack live here in the castle so the beta, gamma, some of the top warriors and the peace maker." I nodded

"Ok, so we should get to the ball room now." He laughed and took my hand. We walked to the second floor and entered the ball room. We walked up the stairs to the balcony and people started flooding into the room. Mike and Silvia joined as along with Gavin, Brett, Kai, Ashton, and Emiline.

Then the man who I guess is Mitch walked over to Carlos and said: "Everyone is here majesty." He bowed

"Thank you, Mitch, and please I've told you a thousand times to call me Carlos." They both shared a laugh and Mitch walked back down. Carlos looked over at  his father who gave him a warm smile

"Ladies and Gentlemen we thank you for taking the time to join us in the castle. We have a very important announcement to make. My son newest King was found his mate and they are to be wed at the beginning of next month. We ask you all to join and rejoice at their wedding for you all are our family too." Mike spoke in aloud voice

'Say something.' Carlos said through mind link

"Umm hello, my name is Bianca North and I am soon to be Luna, I hope to get to know you all I hope you will all join me for my wedding with alpha, and thank you," I spoke surprisingly calm.
Carlos then grabbed my hand and we walked down the stairs to meet the pack. I shook hand and hugged many. Everyone was just so nice.

Emiline and Ashton had also joined us and they were shaking hands and earning congratulations. But suddenly Emiline ran off. I excused myself and ran after her along with Ashton. We followed her to their bedroom. I told Ashton that I could handle it but he refused to leave so he waited outside.

"Hey sis what happened?" I was worried she has an anxiety attack with all the people.

"Jenny happened." She had mascara running down her cheeks. 

"Who's Jenny?" I asked

"Ashton's ex and first. Like I knew about her before but she just came up to me and was like "oh hi Emiline it's great meeting you, so how are you doing with my sloppy seconds?" then she called me a whore, slut and, and Ashton just stood there and did nothing."
My eyes went wide. I was prepared to beat Ashton's ass.
I tried to rub her back and comfort her, she had been dealing with so much.
"Ashton loves you. I can see the way he looks at you." The door suddenly opened and Ashton ran in and kneeled down between Emiline's legs.

"I do. I do love you. I love you some much I love you more than all the stars in all the galaxy's combined. I love you more than words can describe." He took her chin and he wiped away her tears. I quietly got up and back away. I leaned against the door frame and watched them.

"Please I'm so sorry, I wash shocked. I didn't mean to act like how I did, I had to resist the urge to rip her to pieces."

"Leave that to me." I whispered under my breathe

"I understand but how you acted was not right, you embarrassed me, you didn't defend me. Your mate." She cried and she had every right to be upset with him.
Ashton apologized again and again. "Ashton what you did was stupid, you should have defend her, Em I love you and we will deal with that bitch, won't be Ashton?"

"Yes we will."

I left them to continue talking and returned to Carlos, seeing that I was extremely tired I decided to tell him I was going to sleep.

"My love I'm going to go to bed," I told him

He nodded, "Is everything alright?"

I nodded and kissed his cheek. I walked to our room and slid off my dress carefully. I put it away inside the plastic cover and I hopped in the shower.

When I came out I saw Carlos laying in bed in only his boxers. I walked to the closet and put on underwear and a lace night shirt.

"The pack simply adored you, my love." He said

"I'm glad." I smiled snuggling into his embrace

"So wedding planning?" I chuckled

"All in good time but I'm too tired right now," I said drifting off to sleep.

Hope you like the chapter, I did my best a special thanks to all the readers and thx for voting and reading my story! Don't forget to

Vote⭐️& Comment💬