Chapter 26

Bianca's POV🔸

Silvia, Emiline, Irina and I were in the royal dress making room. The royal dress maker Thomas was taking my measurements and then writing them down in his small book.

Emiline and Irina were admiring their bridesmaid dresses while Silvia was scolding them about how they needed to stand still.

"Alright, luna just one more measurement and you're all done." I smiled Kindly at Thomas

"Ok let's just see waist size......ok now for a final height check and...done, I'll go gab your dress and we shall fix the measurements on it." Thomas smiled and excused himself, I bowed in return.

Is at in the large chair and my sister came up to me dressed in her regular clothes

"Damn sis how is your waist so small?" Emiline asked

"I don't know." I shrugged

"Luna I have brought cookies." Maria one of the maids said coming into the room with a tray full of different colored macaroons.

"Yum." I smiled clapping my hands together. Maria came up to me and I gladly took one from the tray. I bite into it and moaned

"Maria you truly are an amazing cook."

"Thank you, my queen." She smiled and served the girls. After she placed the tray on the coffee table and left the room.

"I can not believe the wedding is in two days."

"Neither can I Silvia." I smiled back at my soon to be mother in law

'Hey April you've been awfully quiet are you ok?' I asked my wolf

'Oh yah I'm fine I'm sorry I've been catching up on my sleep, were gonna need it in the next few days.' April yawed in my head

'Ok, I was just checking.' I giggling knowing what she meant

Thomas came back with the dress that was covered with a huge white plastic protector thing I have to know idea what it's actually called.

Thomas lifted the protector and I saw the most beautiful dress I have ever seen in my life, it was just how I wanted it, big and lace!

I excused myself and walked into the changing room. As I slipped on the dress I couldn't help but smile silly. When I finally finished changing into the dress I walked back to the room and got onto the stand for him to fix the dress measurements. Thomas immediately started reshaping the dress. He made the waist a little tighter, he gave me more space in the chest area too.

"You look amazing, Carlos will definitely shed a tear when he see's you." Silvia cried hugging me

"Thank you, Silvia, and thank you so much, Thomas, I absolutely love the dress," I said hugging him

"Thank you, Luna." Thomas smiled

After the dress fitting, I walked back into the room. Carlos was in his office taking care of alpha business. I walked into the bedroom and plopped down on the bed. I then suddenly got cramps and ran to the bathroom where I puked my guts out.

It's probably just stress and anxiety.

When I finished I flushed and brushed my teeth at least 5 times I also used mouth wash. I walked back and grabbed some clothes and a towel then I opened the lower cabinet and grabbed a pad for just in case. I placed everything on the counter. I strip down and I walked leisurely to the shower, steam filling the room as I turned the water on high and letting it beat over my head in steamy rivulets. Closing my eyes to the water as the heat soaks into my skin, I lean against the cool tiles as my weak legs threaten to buckle.

The glass shower door is suddenly opened and I don't even flinch, engrossed as I was with the water cascading down my body and massaging muscles long past cramped.

"Bianca." Carlos sighs, the relief clear in his tone. "What are you doing?"

I crack an eyelid and raise a brow at the same time, watching him. "Standing here."

His concerned eyes flash down my body to the before flashing back to my face. "Bianca...baby are you alright?" He asked I only nodded numbly

Carlos stepped in and I watch him as the water runs over my skin like a caress, how had I fallen in love with this man? This wily wolf that had twined around my own wolf's heart from the first meeting of eyes.

Slowly, I raise a hand and cup his cheek, leaning close to kiss him gently. Feeling his hands glide over my water slick body, pulling me close to him and disregarding the fact that Were were both was naked and wet he pulls me deeper into the kiss.

"I love you so much." He says as his lips trail down to my neck

"I've been so stressed out lately," I confess to him

"Don't be my love everything will be perfect, fit for a queen as beautiful and amazing as you." His eyes meet mine and I wrap my arms around him.

His arms snaked around my waist and pulled me even closer. Carlos reached over and turned off the water. He lifted my up and wrapped my legs around his wet body. He carried me to the bed and planned me gently on it before getting on top of me and reattaching his lips onto mine. His large hand traced and caressed my aching body.

"I love you too," I told him as he placed a kiss on my lower hip. He smiled up and me showing his perfect white teeth. He climbed up closer to me and looked down at me for approval his eyes showed love and lust. I nodded and moaned when he finally did what I had been wanting. He grunted and I let out a long moan. His pace quickened and I moved my hips to meet his pace.

I moaned his name along with a few curse words. His eyes stayed glued to mine the whole time. I tried my best to keep them open. But I couldn't my eyes shut and Carlos cupped my chin. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Watch me, love." He whispered to me

After a couple more thrusts finally, I had come undone and so and with a few more Carlos. We laid intertwined in our large bed.

"You know I missed you so much today," Carlos said wrapping his arm around me pulling me close to his sweaty body

"So did I, I tried on my wedding dress," I smirked at him

"I can't wait to see you in it." He shot me one back

I smiled and kissed his plump lips. I straddled him and we feel asleep naked in each other's arms.

I'm back! Hey, what's up guys I finally was able to update! I've been so busy lately and I've had writer's block.

So how, was the chapter 👍 or 👎

Remember to vote and comment

Hugs and kisses to the best readers ever!

~ Izzy