Chapter 42

Bianca Blackwood POV🔸

The day's just flew by and we all knew that the day of battle approached. Everyone was ready, the whole pack was training their butts off.

I myself was fixing up the new castle getting ready to bring my baby girl into the world.

Well actually right now I was giving my mother a tour.

The new castle was magnificent and mush larger then the other if that even seem's possible I loved how it is modern yet kept it's old style at the same time.

Emiline had a whole section of the castle for her, Ashton and their baby girl Skyler Amorie Sail.

Don't you just love the name?

I was currently walking through the long bright halls of the castle.

' Modern yet old style, does that even make any sense?" April asked me

'I don't know, to me it does. Like the bedrooms and everything are modern while the castle itself has an old and accent vibe to it.' I shrugged

"Ok mom first place I'll show you the nursery. This is Bane's nursery." I opened the door and we stepped inside.

"It's so adorable."

"Do you like the colors?"

"So adorable. Those windows are so beautiful. This natural light..So good. Where do those two doors lead?"

"Oh the French doors lead to the closet and that one to the bathroom."

We walked out of the room and to the next door

"Okey next we have Axe's bedroom." I opened the door.

"I absolutely love it Bianca it's so cute."

(This is Axe's nursery)

Then I showed her Makayla's nursery.

"This is just...Oh My God....But." She began

"I know where you're going with this and she'll be sleeping in our room until she's one year old and so will the boys. I'll show you their cribs." I pulled her into my room.