Bianca began cheering and she reached over and grabbed my face smashing our lips together. She then realized what she did and sat back down in the passengers her seat. Her face was down and she was trying to hide her adorable blush.

I reached over and grabbed her hand kissing it lightly.

She turned to me and smiled giving me a kiss on the cheek. We held hands the whole trip to the nearest mall.

(Switch to Bianca's POV because I want to)

We drove for about one hour until we were finally on the highway and close to a mostly human populated city. Carlos and I told stories to each other to pass the time.

"You did not."

"Yah Ashton was so mad he didn't take his hat off for a whole week until the paint finally came out." Carlos laughed

"But why pink?"

"He hates pink. But I have to admit he looked pretty good." I was so happy but I couldn't help but think.

'Were we rushing into this too soon?'

We had only just met and we are already calling each other babe and love, cuddling and now he's driving me to the mall just to get my clothes.

***Paused brought to you by...

April~ Me bitches now hold up, hold up, hold up, hold up. Really Izzy really?

Izzy( AKA Author)~ What?

April~ You acting like you haven't read a book on Wattpad!

Izzy~ I don't understand

April~ Moving to fast my ass. Hello, there were like three stores were they got married and had sex before chapter 5.

Izzy~ So my story isn't that bad.

April~ It's fine like hello, we aren't humans with shy shit. We're wolves with mates who we are going to spend the rest of our lives with. Like I don't care if we just met. FUCK ME!

Izzy~ Are you done?

April~ Yeah I think I'm done.

April & Izzy~ Sorry for the interruption back to you regularly scheduled story

I smirked I guess it doesn't really matter that we're moving fast we aren't your regular everyday normal human couple.

We are werewolves he is my mate and I'm his. We were made for each other and we were destined to be together.

As he was driving Carlos would glance at me from time to time, his eyes full of love.

I pretended I didn't notice but really I wanted to be on his lap sleeping. I wanted him to have his arms around me and to have him whispering sweet things to me. My eyes began to become heavy and I began to drift off to sleep.

"Bianca, love wake up, we're here."

"I'm up don't worry." I yawned

He smiled and reach over to give me a kiss. I gave him a quick peck before opening the door and getting out. I walked over to the front of the car and Carlos came out and wrapped his right arm around my waist.

We walked towards the entrance, a lot of people stared at us but to be honest it didn't bother me and it didn't seem to bother Carlos either. We walked inside holding hands and smiling.

"What store do you want to go first?" Carlos asked

"Well, I've never been here so let's just walk around and see if any store catches my eye." He nodded.

We walked around for a while until I finally found a store. I pulled him inside the store. I looked at skinny jeans, sweatpants, shirts, crop tops really I looked at about everything in the store.

I tried on everything and ended up only buying half of the stuff. We were on the line to pay and I got my credit card out. Carlos that idiot took it from my hand and hid it somewhere so I couldn't pay.

He took all 18 bags and carried them.

Then It was his turn to drag me. "Carlos you don't have to take me there, it's expensive," I told him as he practically dragged me into Prada.

He only smirked "Nope only the best for my queen." You could hear some of the humans

'Awwwww how cute.'

'Goals!'

'I wish I had something like that.'

He pulled me inside and he and I picked out a bag and left quickly not wanting to stay in there very long. I wasn't used to being around the extremely wealthy, and I didn't like the stare they gave me.

I picked out makeup products at Sephora and other stores.

Carlos paid and took my bags. After going to like 5 more stores and practically walking around the whole mall I finally found a Victoria secret.

I looked at Carlos and gave him big puppy dog eyes.

"Oh no. I'm not going to that store."

"Please, carlos I need yoga pants, pajamas, and bras, underwear." I trailed off

"Make it quick." He sighed

"Thank you." I pecked his lips and ran into the store and I got everything.

"Ready?" Carlos asked walking into the store. I nodded and we got in line to pay.

"Hi, so this is it?" The cashier lady asked.

She was tan and had black hair was short and had an athlete body. Really pretty woman if only she wasn't looking at Carlos like he was a piece of meat.

"Yes." She looked at me then her eyes traveled back to Carlos. She eyed him and bit her lip a little.

"Well since you bought two bras you get a free blanket.' she said as she pulled out another bag and put in a pink and black Victoria Secret blanket in it.

She folded all the clothes really neatly and Carlos paid. I grabbed my bag this time since his hands were almost full. She winked and smirked at him while I just stood there stunned.

Carlos laughed and shook his head he turned to me and smashed his lips onto mine. when we pulled away I turn back to the girl and smirked. She stood there stunned and she gave me a glare as we walked out.

"You're mine," I growled lowly when we finally got outside of the store.

"All yours, can we go to a store I want?"

"Of course." I followed him into footlocker. We put the bags down and I sat on the chair while I waited for him. He sat down next to me and tried on lots of sneakers. After he was done the guy came over.

"So all of these?" The guys asked

"Yah and get each of these exactly the same in a woman's size 6 for my girl." I blushed 'my girl'

"Of course sir."He nodded and walked off with the shoes.

"You didn't have to you've spent enough already."

"Anything for you love"

After we paid we walked back to the car. Carlos put everything in the trunk and he drove back home. I fell asleep on the way back so when I woke up I was back in the room next to Carlos.

Our bags were all on the furniture and he was laying beside me just in boxers. I looked down and saw I was in one of his shirts.

I got closer to him until we were chest to chest. Carlos looked down at me and pecked my lips. We cuddled and fell into peaceful silent slumber.

~Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Also if you liked this chapter you can also tell me in the comments too and don't forget to vote and follow me.
Hugs and kisses~ Izzy

OMG, 😂 I sound like a YouTuber. Anyway until another update.

~IZZY