"badboyhalo I want you to have my children" Quackity pronounced leaving everyone in laughter or wheezes.

"WHHAATT?!"

"if everyone keeps flirting im gonna leave" Sapnap joked

"Okay then. Ta~ta babes" Odette said trying to not laugh at her own joke while Sapnap and Dream groaned.

(I feel so dirty writing "groaned")

"I think I want to start a cult on twitter" Wilbur said

"What?" Philza said, chiming in.

"Odette has started some hello kitty cult and I want to make a rivalry of that. Maybe i'll get content creators to dress emo" He said, thinking out loud.

"Oh no, no no no. You'll lose I already have recruited Ranboo, Niki, Sapnap, Karl, Kioshi, Tubbo, and Techno. There's no way you'll win." Odette said, full of confidence.

"Tommy join me." Wilbur declared

"Okay. We are like emo brothers"

Kinda interested in seeing Tommy dress emo (-; )

"No I am not doing that" Tommy said

"Tommy you have to its the religion." Wilbur said

"No."

"Philll tell Tommy if he joins the cult he has to play by the rules" Wilbur complained earning snickers from a few people.

Philza sighed, "Tommy play nice with your br- with Wilbur"

"Fine."

"Yay!! Dream join me."

"No wait you can't just recruit people! Dream join me I have George!" Odette said in desperation

"What? You dont have me." George said

"Why would I join just for George?"

"George our clothes are comfortable enough to sleep in"

"okay i'm in" George said convinced

"me too" Dream said

"No!" Wilbur yelled "Quackity join me!"

"why should I?"

"Otherwise you'll have to wear hello kitty."

"Alright i'm in."

"I don't know about y'all but i'm joining the hello kitty mother fuckers" Schlatt said, the mic disorienting his voice

"Yea me too, I already get called emo enough" Billzo chimed in

"guys I think we should wrap this up most of the chapter has been about us instead of Kioshi and Techno." Tubbo said chiming in

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

(・・?)

"I said, we should wrap this up Techno and Kioshi probably want to spend time alone before she has to go back home." Tubbo said again.

"Tubbo that is not wha-"

"Yea we'll talk to you guys later, byeee"
Techno said before clicking off.

⋱ ↠ ⋨ ❦ ⋩ ↞ ⋰

Techno turned to face Kioshi who dramatically flopped back onto his bed. He cocked an eyebrow at the girl. She peeped at him before dramatically sighing in a joking manner. Techno stiffed a chuckle.

"Alright i'll bite, what's wrong?" Techno asked sitting beside the girl.

"We only have a month left!" Kioshi exasperatedly signed.

Techno sighed. "Yea, I know, but this will be the best month ever" he promised, pressing a quick kiss to her lips, making her instantly smile.

"I thought last month was "the best month ever"?" Kioshi teased

"It was, but it won't be for long"

Kioshi smiled and help out her pinky for a pinky promise. Techno intertwined his pinky with hers.

"Pinky promise."

⋱ ↠ ⋨ ❦ ⋩ ↞ ⋰

okay okay okay quick announcement,
my beloved, wilbyfoot_ 's book "Defenestration" has gotten so close to one thousand views!!!

So if you could please go over and read it + vote so we can get it to 1k!!!

I'm so proud of her!!

(and to think it all started from this vvv )

(I blocked out her name because I dont know if she'd be okay with me showing)

and one more thing!!!

DanceQueen14 also has some really good books that I enjoy reading!! (My favorite is her "Shortie" book!!)

Please go give her love as well!!

I have college classes starting in a few weeks so I'm afraid I might not be so active but i'll try to update as much as I can, thank you for being understanding!!

That is all for now please don't forget to vote if you've like the book so far and add it to your reading list so you can stay up to date with the updates!!

I love you mwah!!