05

Sweet Tooth

/)/)   (\(\
( . .)   (. . )
( づ🍭⊂ )

It had been three days since the frog incident and Kioshi was not gonna let Techno live it down any time soon

It had been three days since the frog incident and Kioshi was not gonna let Techno live it down any time soon. Techno sighed as he looked at the note in front of him.

𓆏 Boo!

Kioshi giggled at her own joke, Techno playfully rolling his eyes at her antics.

"okay okay, you're acting as though you don't have any irrational fears!" Techno said, faking exasperation.

Kioshi just smiled and shrugged, turning her attention to the bento box in front of her, holding out a small pink bottle for Techno.

Techno eyed it cautiously "is this medicine?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at the girl.

She giggled and shook her head, pushing the bottle more towards Techno, urging his to try it. Cautiously Techno raised the bottle to his lips taking a sip of the slightly thick and pink liquid.

"yogurt?" Techno asked after tasting the, surprisingly good, drink.

Kioshi nodded her head and got one for herself, sipping it and watching as Techno downed the rest of his in one go. She giggled a bit, satisfaction filling her heart at his liking of her favorite sweet drink.

"I've noticed you like sweets. And cheese" Techno pointed out and the girl nodded her head agreeing.

"Will you be here tomorrow?" He asked, his voice hesitant as his eyes flickered away from the girl to the blades of grass in front of him. Kioshi put her notepad in front of his face.

Probably, around the same time too, why?

Techno smiled "Don't bring your lunch, I'll make you something tomorrow. Are you allergic to anything?"

yes, anything that isnt sweet.

Techno laughed at the joke, shaking his head slightly.

okay okay, im only allergic to pears, nothing else

Techno nodded, "alright then, prepare to have your socks blown off." He grinned.

⋱ ↠ ⋨ ❦ ⋩ ↞ ⋰

The next day Techno sat beside Kioshi excitedly, a round container in his hand

The next day Techno sat beside Kioshi excitedly, a round container in his hand. Kioshi eyes the container warily as Techno opened it and showed her what it contained.

"vegetable soup." Techno informed, a large smile on his face.

Kioshi grimaced at the name, her nose scrunching up. Techno laughed at her reaction before handing her a spoon and pushing the container in her direction.

Kioshi sighed, taking a spoonful of the soup and Techno held his breath, hoping she'd like it.

Kioshi's eye lit up a bit as she looked at Techno, clearly surprised something that wasn't sweet could taste good. Techno sighed in relief as she went back for another spoonful.

"told you" Techno said, matter-of-fact-ly, smiling at the girl.