023

Paint me in trust

i'll be your best friend

Kioshi woke up, excited for what the day would bring

Kioshi woke up, excited for what the day would bring. It'd be late at night when Karl, Sapnap, and Odette's plane would arrive. Walking to the kitchen she saw that Tubbo was already awake, vlogging.

"Oh and it seems Kioshi is up! Say hi to youtube Kioshi!" Tubbo said pointing the camera at her as she gave a two hand wave.

Tubbo talked more as Kioshi started brewing tea. After Tubbo set the camera down he turned started eating a piece of cold pizza.

Soon more people started to fill the kitchen. Techno came in and sat beside Kioshi who was sipping her tea. Kioshi looked at Techno and gave him a soft smile.

"Is everyone ready to get in the pool?" Tubbo asked enthusiastically, shifting his weight from one foot to the other in excitement.

Kioshi, Ranboo, Tommy, Niki, and George nodded excitedly and/or cheered. Wilbur groaned.

"Its so early how do you all have so much energy?" he asked, putting his head on the counter and Phil laughed at him.

"you sound like me around you guys mate"  Phil said

"come on lets go!!!" Niki said excitedly, trying to urge the others to get up.

Begrudgingly they got up, slowly getting dressed while the youngest three, the girls, and George were rushing around.

"Don't forget sunscreen!" Niki reminded, grabbing her bottle before turned to Kioshi.

(dont forget sunscreen this summer, take care of your skin!)

"Get my back and i'll get yours?" She asked and Kioshi nodded grabbing the sunscreen.

After everyone was lathered in sunscreen and ready to go the headed out to the backyard. They all stood around the edge, looking at the water.

"so...." Phil started looking at everyone "who's gonna go first?"

Just then Tommy yelled and jumped into the deep end, Ranboo and Tubbo following in shortly after.

Kioshi smirked at George before pushing him in, giggling at the weird scream he let out. In return Techno pushed Kioshi in, smirking at the grumpy face she held when she came up out of the water.

Slowly the rest got in, Wilbur trying to start some kind of water cult with George, Phil sitting with his feet in the shallow end, Tommy and Tubbo teaming against Ranboo and Kioshi in a water fight. Techno and Niki sat on the deep end side, Techno smiling while watching Kioshi in battle.

"You two are really close" Niki commented, watching Techno look at Kioshi.

Techno just smiled more and nodded in response.

Niki admired the way Techno looked at Kioshi. It's the type of look that everyone yearns to have someone look them with. Whether it was platonically, like Ranboo and Tubbo, romantically like Phil and Kristen, or something you can see blossom before you're very eyes, like the way Wilbur talks about his conversations with "Josephine".

After the water fight was over Kioshi swam over to Techno, crossing her arms on his lap and resting her chin on top, looking up at him.

Techno felt his heart flutter at the sight. Kioshi and Techno just stayed like that for a few moments, eyes locked onto eachother.

"Duck fight!!" Tubbo exclaimed, pulling the two out of their trance.

Tubbo was already on top of Ranboo's shoulders. Kioshi gasped and grabbed Techno's hand trying to pull him into the water.

"I am not getting on Phil's shoulders" Techno refused and Kioshi shook her head.

"I think she wants to get on yours" Niki said and Kioshi nodded.

Techno slid into the water, going underneath for a moment so that Kioshi could get on his shoulders.

Kioshi exclaimed when Techno stood up, forgetting how tall he was. Techno grabbed onto her legs for support as her and Tubbo tussled, trying to push the other off while laughing.

Kioshi looked at Tubbo with a mischievous grin before starting to tickle him, making him squirm around and laugh.

"No! Stop! Thats cheating!"Tubbo yelled through laughter

Tubbo fell over, taking Ranboo down with him. Kioshi cheered and hopped off of Techno, high fiving him.

Being in the water for so long quickly made everyone hungry and tired, so eventually they all decided to get out, shower and wait for the food they ordered.

Kioshi tied her wet hair into a bun and walked down the hallway where everyone who was done showering was sitting in the living room.

Kioshi went and sat beside Techno, leaning her head against his shoulder tiredly. Techno tried to steady his breathing as he looked at his hands in his lap.

Carefully Techno reached over and grabbed Kioshi's hand, holding it in her lap. He gently rubbed circles with his hand, feeling Kioshi relax more against his shoulder.

Techno knew he could be happy staying there forever.