so for a while, you continuously dyed your hair [hair colour] and ate much less than you usually would, leaving you weak and prone to passing out.

but eventually, your mother and father convinced you you were beautiful as is and you didn't have to change yourself for anyone.

but you were worried, what if the people at hogwarts didn't accept you?

you shake your head, huffing at yourself and rubbing your cheeks, quickly exiting the room.

the minute you stand by your front door, five sobbing children run over, latching themselves to your legs.

you sweat nervously, "g-guys.. it's alright! i'll be home for the break!"

they ignore you, continuing to cry louder.

you look up at your parents with a pleading look, you mother sighs and your father chuckles.

your mother walks over, crouching in front of the children.

"now, now. big sister [name] has to go otherwise she'll miss the train and she won't be able to learn any magic tricks. plus, none of you want to miss your playdates, do you?"

the kids all sniffle, breaking away from your leg and shaking their head.

"come on, now. we have to go. everyone to the car!"

you all quickly exit the house, sitting in your large car.

you pat down your dress, pushing it more under your legs as you take a seat.

as it was getting colder, you also had a pair of thigh-length white socks to go with it, and you had on some black mary jane's for your shoes

after your parents buckled all your siblings in their car seats or just in the car, you all drove off.

first stop was all the different houses your siblings were having a playdate at.

you first dropped off [sister 1's name], [sister 2's name] and [brother 1's name] at the house for their playdate, you giving each of them a kiss on the forehead as they waved sadly goodbye to you.

then was [brother 2's name] and [brother 3's name] at their playdate house, you did the same to them, waving goodbye.

you hurry back in the car, your dad driving off to the station.

you check the time as you get there, it was 10:45.

you all exit the car, you grab all your stuff from the boot, putting it on a trolley.

your father rubs his hands together nervously as your mother says.

"dear, it's your daughter going, not you"

he huffs, "i know that! i'm just nervous.. what if they're mean to my baby?!" you father whines, you pat his head.

your mother sighs. you definitely got your emotional personality from your father.