Chapter 11

Someone grabbed your shoulders.

"Y/n. The hell you think your doing?!" A furious mitsuya shouted at you

You looked at mitsiya with a face that showed no care for what he or anyone else had to say,hanma made you do this but what was the point of telling anyone? No one could stop him...or could they?

"Doing what I can. And that is kicking ass so fuck off mitsuya" you shouted and kicked him as hard as you could man mitsiya was your fav and you had to do that all for the sake of your "loving" "amazing" brother.

After the long fight you were tired and out of breath more so you were surprised a man like baji keisuke had died? Tch impossible he's strong as hell how can he let God take him so quick..? You just didn't get it.

Hanma came up behind you. "Well done lil si-" you punched him in his face "suck my dick!"

"Aww what's wrong?"

"I HATE YOU HANMA WITH ALL MY LIFE I HATE YOU GO TO HELL"

You weren't known for shouting often you were more of a "cool headed" person but oh rn you wished you could kill him.

Mikey looked at you but before he could say anything the sirens of cops could be heard and every made a run
For it.

~ a couple weeks later ~

Valhalla vs toman also known as bloody Halloween went down in history.
Mikey had called you down to the toman shrine and you went there to see mikey stood all alone.

"Mikey-

"Why did you join them? Hm? Because hanma is your brother? So what!!" Mikey shouted.

"I'm sorry..he's my big brother I have to do what he says"

You felt a hug from behind.

"Then let me take you away from him y/n" that voice was none other than akkun.

"Wah-"

"BE MY GIRLFRIEND L/N Y/N! IVE LOVED YOU FOR SO LONG PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND!" You turned around looked at him and kissed his lips.

"Sure why not"

a/n:hey hey! Sorry for the short ending but I knew I was never gonna finish
This so I tried hope you enjoyed!