Chapter 7

You thought hanma was taking you home,but as it seems from where you are this is not the way to your house.

It's starting to get dark. The lights outside are dim,dogs barking at the top of there lungs,people in the alleyways staring you down and your shadow following you which you almost thought it was someone else.

As you got to your destination you realised it was the old abandoned arcade you always heard hanma talking about, the reaper grabbed your hand and dragged you inside the arcade.

The smell of smoke over flows your lungs making you cough the mess off it was revolting but hanma didn't care.

He said down where he normally sat and he made you u sit next to him.

"OI EVERYONE GATHER AROUND!" The reaper shouted making everyone gather around him.

"I have someone to introduce to you. This is my little sister hanma y/n more importantly she's a founder of toman soooo she's joining us now instead.

You were just looking at 2 people who you recognised.

"Cat..tiger..cat...tiger...baji...kazutora" she mumbled to herself quietly.

"I thought..they were still in jail...I'm confused...what even happened...why can't I know...oh well..it's not my business..but I still wanna know" you carried on..

"Y/n the 2 your staring at is baji and kazutora also founders of toman who were in jail for murder shinichiro-kun" you finally had your question answered.

"Why...would they..do that tho...shinichiro-kun..always gave me dango...maybe it was an accident...-" you carried on mumbling to yourself.

"Wait- did you just say I'm joining Valhalla??" the reaper hummed and nodded.

You bursted out laughing

"Good joke big brother—"hanma cut you offs

"I'm not joking y/n. Your joining us idfc!"

After that you don't remeber anything because well you were either knocked out by someone or just passed out.

After you woke up you were greeted with 2 faces the one that reminded you of a cat and the tiger kazutora ofc.

"Oh y/n-chan!!! Your wake finally!!" Kazutora said smiling.

"Your a heavy sleeper alright"Baji chuckled.

"Tigar boy cat boy?" You said half awake.

The 2 teenage boys looked at eachother and laughed