chapter 1

how we met

It was kinda odd how you met the mizo mid ferocious 5 but I'll tell you how they met.

It was just a regular day for y/n l/n going to her normal class causing arguments with her teachers,getting sent out of class,causing fights for no god Damn reason yk just the normal things.

At lunch you never really ate any food cuz the food there sucked it tasted like ass and you never brought food from home because well you didn't really have your own house you lived in a brothel which was a place that basically alot of "fun" stuff happened.

You were a toman founder so you knew draken lived there you always hung out with him at night you would both have fun sleep overs things like that. It was fun being in a gang and fighting people because you could let all your stress and anger out.

Anyways as I was saying before:
It was lunch you didn't eat anything but you were sat by yourself because everyone was basically scared of you, you didn't care much.

Y/n went on her phone and read a henati manga being the little perv you are. akkun and his group walked past and saw you reading that yamagishi and makoto went right up to you.

"Your coming with us!" Makoto said

"Uh- why?" You got up and looked at them.

"Your our new friend that's why!"Yamagishi said.

"I- Yall realize I'm in toman and I'm held back 1 year right?"

"Nope now come on! I wanna read that to and btw I'm yamagishi"

"I'm makoto"

"I'm Atsushi Sendo but just call me akkun"

"I'm hanagaki takemichi"

"Nice to meet you guys I'm l/n y/n but you can call me yumie it means snake/serpent"

"Do you call yourself that because you've got a snake tattoo on your neck" akkun said.

"I didn't call myself that the leader of toman did" you said takemitch looked at you

"Hanagaki-kun? What's wrong?"

"Just call me takemichi and come with me ok?" He grabbed your hand and started to walk off with you.

"Our takemichi has grown"makoto said.

"He's gonna lose his v card before us"yamagishi said.

"Both of you shut up I think there just going to talk" akkun said

You and takemichi turned a corner and he stopped walking...