~❄️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅?❄️~

Beginne am Anfang

"Lay down your load. Lay down your load! We're only down the road. We're only down the road!"

The gift basket guy gave Mirabel a basket with hammers in stuff in it. "We have no gifts, but we are many and we'll do anything for you!"

"It's a dream when we work as a team!" Isabela says while her, Luisa, and Mirabel push up a pillar.

"You're so strong!" Isabela says pointing to Luisa. "Yeah but sometimes I cry." Luisa pouts "So do I!" Isabela and Mirabel hug her while Luisa smiles.

"I may not be as strong but I'm getting wiser" Luisa says while they walk to the plants.

"Yeah, I need sunlight and fertilizer!" Isabela tells them while smiling "Come on, let's plant somethin' new and watch it fly!"

"Straight up to the sky, let's go!" They sing while Dolores comes swinging down.

"The stars don't shine they burn. The constellations glow. The seasons change in turn." Juileta, Elena, and Pepa sing.

"Would you watch our little girl grow?" Julieta says while looks at Agustín. "She takes after you." He says while hitting her hip.

"Ugh.." Mariano sighs "Hey, Mariano, why so blue?" Mirabel stands beside the dude.  "I just have so much love inside." Mirabel was fixing to say something but Aliyah slipped in.

"You know I've got this bestfriend too. Have you met Dolores?" Aliyah and Mirabel smirk.

"Okay I'll take it from here goodbye!" She pushes them out of the way then takes a deep breath in.

"You talk so loud. You take care of your mother and you make her proud. You write your own poetry every night when you go to sleep and I'm seizing the moment. So would you wake up and notice me?" Dolores states while Mariano stares at her happily.

"Dolores, I see you." Mariano says with a smile. "And I hear you." Dolores says with a huge smile. "Yes!" Isabela, Aliyah, and Mirabel gives eachother a high five.

Isabela then sees Valeria. She sighs dreamily and Mirabel and Aliyah wink at her and Isabela smiles.

Isabela walks to Valeria. "Hey, Valeria, listen.. I- I think you're really pretty and I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go on a... date." Isabela mumbles while Valeria smiles.

"Yes." Valeria said as she hugged Isabella. Isabela blushed and hugged her back.

"All of you, all of you!" Everyone says "Let's get married!" Mariano states while flipping his hair "Slow down!" Dolores tells him while patting his hand.

"Home sweet home I like the new foundation!" Mirabel says with a smile "It isn't perfect." The Abuleas says "Neither are we!" Mirabel states

"That's true!"Abulea Alma says "Just one more thing, before the celebration!" Abulea Alondra says.

"What?" Mirabel says with a confused look.

"We need a doorknob!" Bruno states.

"We made this one for you!" Deigo and Antonio whispers while grabbing her hand.

"We see how bright you burn" Pepa, Felix, Dolores, and Camilo say.

"We see how brave you've been" The Garcias say.

"Now, see yourself in turn." Juileta, Agustín, Isabela holding Valeria's hand, and Luisa.

"You're the real gift kid, let us in" Bruno points to the door.

"Open your eyes" Abulea Alondra says while Mirabel looks at the doorknob.

"Abre los ojos. What do you see?"

"I see me." Mirabel says while tearing up. "All of me." She looks up.

Mirabel touches the door handle and it turned into gold dust all around the house Aurora came unfrozen.

Camilo and her parents ran to her and hugged her tightly while she hugged him back with a bit of a shocked look.

Pepa and Felix stared at the two kids in awe and the fact that they know they will get married in the future.

Aurora looked over her shoulder to see Ricardo and Gabby talking to each other while blushing.

She also saw Valeria and Isabela talking while blushing and holding hands as Isabela planted a soft kiss on Valeria's cheek.

She smiles at the sight of seeing Gabby, Isabela, and Valeria happy. Then they all got brought into the house they partied until night.

Camilo and Aurora went on the roof and stared at the stars. "They're so beautiful.." said Aurora.

Camilo looked at her and smiled at the way her eyes glistened and her brunette hair swayed in the wind. "Not as beautiful as you ."

They both sat up and stared at each other and got closer until there lips touched they kissed for a few seconds than let go.

"I love you 𝐌𝐈 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑.." he said while putting his hand on her cheek. "Finally you made a move Camilo." they laughed.

Pepa and Felix was right.

                    𝑶𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~