~❄️𝑺𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕❄️~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                              Auroras pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                              Auroras pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝑰 was sleeping until someone grabbed my hand "What on earth!" I whispered "Come with me!" The person said I looked closer with ice in my hands ready to blast but once I saw them it was Mirabel.

"Mirabel?"

"SHHHHHHH" she said while pointing at Dolores and Ailyah's door I shrugged she brought us to the candle I was fixing to say something but she covered my mouth.

She did it just in time because Abulea Alma started walking towards the candle but I went to sleep because I was tired.

"Aye Pedro... I need you.." Abulea said with tears in her eyes "Cracks in our casita... If only our families knew how board able we truly are if our miracle is dying..." Abulea Alma says.

"We cannot lose our home again why is this happening... Open my eyes if the answer is here help me find it help me protect our family..." Mirabels heart was breaking "help me save our miracle..."

She kissed the photo then she walked away "We will save the miracle." Mirabel said and she looked at me and shook me as I woke up.

"Wait how do we save a miracle?" Me and the casita shrugged as I was confused about what she was talking about.

Mirabel was thinking for a minute "I figure out what's happening to the miracle!" "How are we going to figure out what wrong with a miracle?"

"Oh I have no idea but there is one person who hears everything about everything so if anyone knew what was wrong with the magic it's her."
________________________________
"Dolores! Hey!" Mirabel says while "Dolores" stares at her weirdly and just keeps getting food while I'm just behind Mirabel giggling quietly because I know it's Camilo.

"You know out of all my older cousins your like my favorite cousin so I can talk to you about anything even though you can talk to me about anything like the problem with the magic last night."

I saw "dOloReS" staring at me the whole time with his I mean her eyes wide open with blush on her cheeks as I smiled at 'her.'

"That no one seemed to know about that you maybe heard about which maybe I should know about.." Mirabel says until Felix walks in.

"Camilo stop pretending you're Dolores so you can have seconds."

"Worth a shot." I start laughing he smiled. Then Diego stole basically most of his food "Hey Deigo! I will murder you!!" He screamed then the casita smacks him.

"AYE!" He yelps, I shook my head and went to sit down next to Camilo. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

I saw Dolores whispering something to Mirabel and Aliyah nodding. "Everyone to the table! Come come!" Abulea said they went to sit down and Mirabel sat in Pepa's seat.

Pepa was going to sit Mirabel took it and it made Pepa have a cloud but Felix claimed her down.

"Family we are all thankful for Antonio's wonderful-" Abulea was cut off by some animals in her seat "Gift."

"I told them to warm up your seat!" Antonio says with a big grin "Thank you Antonio. Uh I'm sure today we will find something to put your gift in good use." Abulea said.

"YOU DO!" Mirabel says while slamming on the table "Mirabel if you can't pay attention I'll help." Abulea Alma says.

"Oh but Abulea -" she was cut off. "Casita." She says while Pepa and Mirabel switch seats.

"As I was saying we must never take our miracle for granted so we will work twice as hard!" Mirabel stood up.

"Mm hm! I'll help Luisa!" She stopped when the Casita pushed her against the table.

"Stop. First an announcement." Abulea Alma says while getting up.

"I've spoken to the Guzman's about Mariano's proposal to Isabela. Dolores do we have a date?" Abulea Alma questions.

"Tonight. He wants five babies." Dolores said and started eating again as her and Valeria had a jealous look on their faces while Isabela grew flowers on her head.

"Wonderful, such a fine young man with a perfect Isabela we bring a new generation of magical blessings!"

Alma says while smiling and Camilo turns into Mariano and makes kissing noises but Isabela splashed flowers in his mouth and I laughed.

"Oh but don't think we forgot you Aurora!" Abulea said.

What did they mean by that?

"The Predz and us talked about Ricardo asking you to be his girlfriend and we agreed! Sophia will you be a dear and send a message to Mrs. Predz and tell them the date is tonight!" Abulea questions.

"Of course mama!" Tiá says. I turned to Camilo and he looked like he was filled with jealousy. I frowned at the sight.

"Alright our community is counting on us La famila Garcia and Madrigals!" Abulea yelled. "La famila Garcia and Madrigals!" Everyone repeated.