~❄️𝑩𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒐❄️~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~𝑴𝑰𝑹𝑨𝑩𝑬𝑳 was following the rats then they just disappeared then she saw a rat going into a picture frame

𝑴𝑰𝑹𝑨𝑩𝑬𝑳 was following the rats then they just disappeared then she saw a rat going into a picture frame.

She pushed it and it was hollow so she opened it to see an opening and she went inside. Once she got inside she followed the cracks then heard a rat go by her foot with a piece of the vision.

She followed it then it got lifted up and when lightning struck and there was a man who appeared then disappeared.

Mirabel started running after him they were going through obstacles but then he jumped corner to corner and Mirabel paused because she was scared but when she did it she fell and was barley hanging on "Casita casita... help me!" Mirabel begged and kept saying please.

Then once it snapped someone caught her "Youre really sweaty." Bruno said then he fell too but Mirabel caught him he smiled then a rat popped out and she let go then she noticed what she did but he got up and started getting the dust away.

They helped each other up and looked at each other "Bye.." he said while waking away "WAIT!" Mirabel screamed while running they walked into a room with filled cracks "Wait.. have you been in here patching the cracks...?" Mirabel said curiously.

"Oh that! Oh no no no no I'm to scared to go towards those things all the patching's are done by hernado!" Bruno said while Mirabel looks around curiously "who is Herna-".

Then she looked back and saw Bruno with his hood on his head and she looked at him weirdly "It's actually me.. I said my really gift was acting! Hahah..." he said she looked away then at him again.

"I'm holey I made the sparkle!" She was still confused "How long have you been.. back here.." she said
_______________________________
Auroras pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I still was ferious and Camilo was banging on my door that I put ice on "Mi Amor please open the door! You haven't came out in hours!" Camilo said sadly.

"Has she still not come out yet..?" Tià Sofia said "No.." Camilo said "Oh I have a idea!" Tiò Mateo said "Mi amor could you send a message to Gabby and tell her to come here!" He said .

"Of course!" She said with a grin and she gave him a kiss. "Yes papa?" She said and then I heard whispers and Gabriella appeared in my room with loads of clothes on because my room was freezing.

"Heyy... Aurora..."

"Hey Gabby." I said with a smile while hiding my snow tiger that was made of actual snow but it's actually really cool.

"Do you need anything...?"

"No but thanks." I said she looked at me with a curious look knowing something is wrong.

"Listen Gabby I love you but I don't want to hurt you.." I said while she looked at me "I love you too and I understand." She said while looking at me with a grin we hugged then ran out of there and left.

Once she got out I heard whispers but I didn't care. I realized there was a note on the floor. I pick it up and it said:

𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑖 𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛

𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙, 𝐶𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑜 ♡︎

I smiled at the note and put it in my purse and laid in my bed with Rasa.

I started petting her and cuddling her and all I could think about was Camilo.