~❄️𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕❄️~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                           Mirabels pov
_______________________________
"𝑾𝑯𝒀 would embracing Aurora and Isabela do anything?" I said "I don't know our families got a miracle? How do help a miracle? You hug a best friend and sister." Tió Bruno said.

We heard someone yell my name and we ducked as fast as we could "Mirabel?" Camilo said and sighed "Mirabel-" his head turned into a baby like he did in dinner.

"Mirabelllll!"

"Uh I think we're running out of time here..." Tió said "It's not gonna work. They won't hug me ever. Ok!" I said while moving my arms around "They hate me." I crossed my arms
while tió just stared at my rant.

"Also I don't know if you heard but I ruined Isabelas proposal and Auroras confession. Plus P.S Isabela is annoying. UGH of course it's Isabela what's her problem with me anyway?"

I think Bruno was trying to say something but I just continued "She's the one with roses coming out of her-" I was cut off.

"MIRABEL!" I looked at him "Sorry sorry sorry. You see you're missing the point." I looked at him weirdly "The fate of the family is not up to them. It's up to you. You're exactly what this family needs. You just have to see it."

We stared at eachother for a second then he said "By yourself, after I leave." He started to scoot away with the plant "What you're not coming?"

"It was your vision Mirabel. Not mine." He stared making hand gestures.

"You're afraid abulea will see you."

"Yep. I mean yes that too." He got up and opened the frame "Hey, after you save the miracle come see me." "After I save the miracle, I'm bringing you home." I said to him and we stared for a moment.

"Knock knock knock knock knock. Knock on wood." He said while hitting his head and I smiled.

Once he went inside I went to Aurora first because.. Well she's my best friend and this is one of the first times she's ever got mad at me.

                              3rd person pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mirabel knocked on Auroras door with a lot of clothes on due to the freezing temperatures and she came inside and didn't see a sight of Aurora.

"Aurora! Ummm.. I just wanted to apologize for what I did and! Uh.. Maybe we could make it up and just hug eachother?"Mirabel said

Then Mirabel heard a sound then once she turned around she saw Aurora on her chair that looked like a throne while she was petting her snow tiger, Rasa.

"Make it UP?! Are you kidding me Mirabel you ruined my confession and Isabelas proposal. Now get out I don't want your stupid pathetic apology."

She looked a little different she had white streaks in her hair. "Please I'm so sorry I can make it up!"