~❄️𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑩𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒐❄️~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                              Maria's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    
𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 after the weird moment with Mirabel at breakfast I just went to do my chores and right when I was almost there.

I got pulled into a portal..? Gabby....

"Gabby what do you want?" I said then she replied "Listen I kind of like Ricardo please don't tell anyone!" She pleaded.

"Wait you do?" I asked and she nodded "Well you're fixing to lose him girl." she frowned "I know and I don't know what to do..." she said sadly.

"Well I don't know what to do either and I'm not really the girl for this, but I really don't think Aurora even likes Ricardo so you may still have a chance. I mean have you seen her and Camilo? It's obvious they like each other so you'll be ok." I replied and winked at her.

She smiled and sent me a thumbs up and I walked away to do my chores. I turned around and saw Ricardo trying to dance with Aurora and she was so uncomfortable. I cringed and walked away.
_______________________________
                                  Aurora's Pov
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While we were dancing he kept messing up and it was awful and thankfully I got out of that mess and went to the casita before and I knew it I was there.

"Such a perfect match." Abulea Alma said "So perfect." Isabela said "And so good for Encanto." Abulea said on the other side.

I saw Mirabel going to Bruno's tower I was a little suspicious but I let it slide and I went to my room.

When I was in my room just reading a book the ground started shaking a bit I got a little scared but then it stopped.
_______________________________
                                3rd person pov
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mirabel was rushing to her room and then she bumped into Abulea Alma.

"Where are you coming from in such a hurry?" Abulea said curiously "I'm sorry I was um.." while Mirabel was trying to come up with something "What is in your hair-"

She got cut off by Luisa running up the steps. "My gift!" Luisa screamed while sobbing "I'm losing my gift!"

"What?" Abulea said.

"Mirabel and I were having this little talk about me carrying to much so I tried not to carry so much but I realized it was putting me behind and I knew I was going to let everyone down and I felt really bad so I was grabbing all the donkeys but when I went to throw them in the pin they were..."

Luisa paused then started sobbing again while yelling "Heavy!" Then she went to her room

"What did you do? What did you say to her?" Abulea said while looking at Mirabel.

"Nothing I- I don't-" she was cut off by Abulea "Mirabel." She sighed when hearing the clock then she checked the time.

"I have to go get the Guzmans and Predz for Isabela's engagement and Aurora's confession. Stay away from Luisa until I can talk to her. TONIGHT WE CANT HAVE ANYMORE PROBLEMS!" Abulea said while.