Chapter Two: Back to DLC Island

Cuphead and Mugman had let you stay the night, despite the long hushed argument Cuphead put up, he agreed to let you stay over, since you were stuck there for the time being.
The next morning you and Mugman woke up early, and made your way over to a boatman, he wore a blue cloak and had a compass for a face. Mugman payed the Boatman and off you were, back to Isle Four. Once you got there, you both stepped off and made your way to a bakery.
"I may not be able to help you Y/N, but I know someone who might know..." Mugman opened the door to the Bakery and invited you inside. You walked in and immediately the scent of warm strawberry jam met your nostrils. It felt comforting and very welcoming, almost gave you a nostalgic sort of feeling. Your ears were also greeted with the noise of melodious humming of a somewhat jazzy tune, and from behind the counter up popped a rotund looking man, he seemed to be a salt shaker. His large, full-bodied build was very attractive, he was lifting large extravagant looking cakes and tarts and placing them on the countertops of the display chamber and wiping a few beads of sweat from his forehead. It was a fairly hot day today here in Inkwell Isle. "Who the hell would be ordering cakes in this heat? Desserts aside though, I think I want high blood pressure right now..." You thought as you licked your lips in lust. The baker looked in the direction of the door from the bell ringing when you and Mugman entered, and his lips curled into a massive joyous smile upon seeing Mugman.

"Mugman! Welcome! So wonderful to see you again! And who's this companion of yours you've brought with you?"
The cheerful chef grinned at you.

"Chef Saltbaker, I'd like to introduce you to my new buddy, Y/N.
Y/N, Chef Saltbaker." Mugman said joyfully.
You returned the grin to the jolly chef and looked around. The bakery had a neutral color palette, but it made the little shop all the more comforting. "Something smells really good!" You said.
"Ah, why that would be my starberry tart! It's a new recipe I invented." The chef laughed and rested his heavyset arms on the countertop. "So what brings you here today, Mugman? Picking up another cake for that lovely lady you always tell me about?" Saltbaker winked.
Mugman blushed and shyly grinned. "W-well no..." he laughed nervously. "Actually, we're here because we have a problem and we'd like to ask for your help in solving it." He began to clear his throat.
"Well, if there's anything I can do to help out a friend of a friend consider it done!" He laughed confidently.
"Great!" You chimed in. "I was wondering if you possibly know how to...launch yourself into a different world? As in the world that you're originally from? Because I'm not exactly from here."
Saltbaker looked at you like you'd lost your mind. "Launch yourself into the world that you're originally from?" He blinked in confusion.
He turned his gaze from you to Mugman and gave him a 'who the hell did you bring into my bakery' look. "Yes. I'm not from Inkwell Isles. I'm from a complete different universe."
"Well, I suppose we could try to figure out how you got here in the first place-" Saltbaker was cut off abruptly by Mugman, "Saltbaker, it's a long story."
"Alright, alright. You owe me for this though..." the chef said pushing open a gate that divided the front of the bakery from the kitchen for them to come through. "Come along, I believe I know of a recipe..." Saltbaker began to lead the two to his kitchen. The chef reached for an ancient dusty looking cookbook then placed it on a clean spot near his workspace, and licked his fingers before opening it up to a certain desert. "Alright, here we are...I should warn you, this dessert isn't exactly the easiest to make."
"Saltbaker, if there's anything we can do to help Y/N get back home, I'll get it done. Believe me." Mugman said. He was genuinely a wonderful person and wanted to do anything he could to help.
"Very well then. Here's what we'll need..."

A/N: Thank you guys so much for the support! I appreciate it a lot, and I know you haven't gotten your smut yet, but trust me next chapter Ima hook y'all up ;)