CLEM: You need to get out of here.

She moves her body from Prim and looks at her in her eyes.

PRIM: No!

Hearing the pleas from the younger girl more people start tearing up.

CLEM: Go find mom!

PRIM: No!

CLEM: Prim, go find mom!

The pure-bloods that are all for blood supremacy and don't have any siblings all roll their eyes at young Primrose. All wondering why she isn't happy with the fact that she isn't going to die.

PRIM: No!

CLEM: I'm so sorry!

The Victors all look at Clem with respect some not having it before until now and nod their heads at the girl, even if she wasn't pay attention to them.

Clem quickly pressed a kiss to Primrose's forehead and nodded her head to Katniss. Katniss and Gale ran to get Prim.

Seeing that quick action makes many shake their heads knowing that if Snow needed leverage, that Primrose Everdeen would be the first person who takes away from her. And that was exactly what Mr. President Snow was thinking.

Gale quickly scooped her up and put Prim over his shoulder while Kat tried calming her youngest sister down.

PRIM: No! Noo!

Primrose continues to scream and tries to get out of Gales arms.

PRIM: Noo! Nooo! Noooo!

More people that have siblings cry, including some pure-bloods, seeing Primrose being taken and having to watch her older sister in the games. All knowing that if that were to ever happen and had their sibling done what Clematis had done, they would all react the same way Prim was.

Most siblings are holding each other tightly, no one holding their siblings as tightly as the Weasley siblings, not ever wanting to be in the same position as the Everdeen family.

EFFIE (OS): In mad of turn of events here on District 12.

The Peacekeepers form a type of barricade so she won't try to escape even if she volunteered.

EFFIE (OS):District 12's very first volunteer.

One Slytherin said "We wonder why, she's the first to ever volunteer?" Rather sarcastically and rolled his eyes making some victors pull a quick smirk at the kid.

The Peacekeepers walk Clematis up the walkway to the stage.

Effie waits for her on the side waving her hand to Clem trying to get her to hurry a little bit.

On the flat screen shown in the Hall of Justice, shows Clem walking up the stairs trying to successfully mask her emotions, she barely managed to mask a little bit of her emotions if you look close enough you could see a little bit of fear in her eyes.

"Oh our little pup." Sirius says whimpering and shakes his head with his hand in his face while Moony hugs him.

EFFIE:Come on dear. What's your name?

Screen goes from the stage to seeing Prim crying into Katniss and her mother holding her youngest child's hand tightly.

Seeing the young girl crying into her older sister instead of her mother makes a lot of people within the room question why exactly she's not hugging her mother instead.