1

Years Later.

New year.new shit begins.

I check the time on my alarm clock as I slowly brushed my long wavy hair out of my face and rubbing my pale hands over my freckled cheeks and realization hit me,it's passed six and I'm still in my pants in my bed not ready for school.

"Shit"I muttered to myself as I rapidly get off my bed and hit the shower.

Not caring about my ruff black hair I hopped on some clothes and hurried downstairs,taking the keys to my dads car knowing fully well I'll get hurt for this,he won't let me drive it.

It took me some minutes to get to school,I get down slamming the door and hurried into the school building were I see Valerie who's my best friend since like forever.

"Wow you look like shit"she says as she applied her gloss on her already glossy lips girls.

"Nice to see you too dear"I say sarcastically.

I then take out my shit,i mean books from my locker and head to class while Val walked beside me holding onto my hand with her small hand.

"You know we have different classes"I remind her and she looked at her watch and me in realization with her dark brown eyes.

"I totally forgot and right now..shit I have chem"she trails off looking at her schedule on her phone.

"You better get going"I say to her.

"Alright I'll see you at lunch"she says before giving me a quick kiss on the cheek even though I told her I don't enjoy that and right after standing on her toes.

Don't get anything ideas,we are like siblings from another mother plus no matter how tall I am that girl is older than me unfortunately.
I then enter class and head to my fav sit which has the best window view ever but to my surprise I see someone sitting there,which confused me.

"Um excuse me you're in my sit"I say in the most fake polite way possible.

He then turns and looks at me which for some reason ran shivers down my back,I've never seen him before,maybe he's in the wrong class or something.

The hazel eyes giant looked at me before he said "Really" and like looks away with his head on my desk.

I tried to speak but nothing came out,what's wrong with me.I should be angry because some jerk is on my sit but I feel nervous,why I'm I nervous,well I'm always nervous.

"I..never mind you can just sit there"I say trying not to make eye contact with he's gorgeous eyes.

I immediately leave and sit in a different sit with a mood that could kill the next person who comes to talk to me not that anyone talks to me.

Our teacher then walks in great "alright class silence"He says as he brings out some text books and bangs it hard on the desk causing ever to flinch and stay quiet,the guy on my sit however didn't flinch he had this expression I couldn't understand which scared me for some reason,focus my attention back on the teacher.

"Before I start I would like to introduce our new student,new year new students you know how it goes"he says letting out a slight chuckle before looking over to him who I'm guessing is the new student.

"Nicolas"was all he said and put his head back on the desk not a care in the world,then I noticed he has a French accent that I did not notice before maybe I was paralyzed in fear which I'm still confused on that.

"Alright please class make Nicolas..Del Rey feel comfortable with the remaining year at our school before you guys graduate"he says as he looks at a some papers trying to say Nicolas's last name.

Class was pretty boring and I couldn't really help but stare at him,he had dark brown hair and hazel brown eyes and pinkish lips and a mole on his left chin and clear,smooth skin and I wonder what's it like if I touch his cheeks.

I got distracted by the bell that rang and then soon everyone started packing their stuff and so did I,I get off from my chair and see he walks up to me which made my heart pound.

"You can have your chair back"he says with a French accent and then leaves before I could even reply him,what a weird dude.

I then get my remaining stuff and head to my next class which is hell by the way Socials,it's not the subject that's the problem but the teacher,I ran my hands through my messy hair and let out a sigh as I take my sit in the back and looking down on my wrist glancing over the scars from the times I got bullied in elementary and middle school.

I lick my dry lips and  put my hand in my pocket scanning for my chapstick and realized I forgot to put my chapstick at home.

Minutes later our teacher comes in and the hell begins.

"Alright class new semester I'm so excited"No your not,can we just skip to the part to when class ends and I can forget everything and go back to burying myself under my blanket and collapse for the next remaining hours I have left until another hell begins.
XXXXX
It was lunch and I head out with Val to our favorite place in the world to get some burgers and shit because we are young people who don't care about our health.

"Can I have some"she says as she batter her mascara eyelashes.

"No you can't"I say and batter my long lashes back at her and she pouts like a kid.

We talked for some time which was only felt like some minutes and soon I had another half hour of hell to deal with.

The rest of the day was pretty boring and I didn't really see much of my friend because I guess no one is really serious on coming on the first day and I wasn't serious either but when you have a Karen dad and an Asian mom you don't really have a choice do you,sometimes I feel like I'm adopted because I look nothing like my Asian mom but people say I do,I just have blue eyes which I got from my dad and unfortunately look nothing like my ass of a dad,people are always gossip saying stuff about my mother sleeping with someone else humans always talking shit.

And speaking of shit one time when I was little people thought I was a girl which was funny because I never cut my hair and it really grew that my relatives took turns to braid my hair and I have long lashes which people say it's fake and apparently I'm a 'soft boy' whatever that means but I'd like to call myself a pretty because I am.