𝑥𝑖𝑥. Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ Bᴀᴅ

Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ Bᴀᴅ
𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟

THE VILLIAN KIDS WAITED for their purple-headed friend, all in their VK gear, ready to announce the winners of the VK Day acceptance

THE VILLIAN KIDS WAITED for their purple-headed friend, all in their VK gear, ready to announce the winners of the VK Day acceptance. Sam tapped her foot on the Auradon concrete, leaning against the limo. She sighed deeply, rolling her eyes. "It takes Mal this long to get ready?" she complained, crossing her arms.

Evie shrugged, sitting in the car already, the door open as she layer down on the seats. "I taught her well. Always look presentable, you know?"

"Bunch of yada yada, I'm ready to get the kids."

Carlos laughed at his girlfriend, straightening out his jacket. "Patience is key." he joked.

She scoffed, a small smirk gracing her face. "Blame my father for my impatience. Mal let's go!" She yelled, watching as the purple loving girl sped up her walk, greeting her friends.

Mal panted slightly. "Sorry, looking out for Uma." she nodded. "Let's get this party started."

Sam nodded, before raising her eyebrows, patting Mal on the back. "Mal, the octopus isn't coming back. Don't worry so much."

Mal just sighed, nodding her head before hopping in the car, being the first to pile in the car. Carlos followed behind, then Sam. Evie sat in the front with Jay, and as Sam closed the back door, she felt the car pull off from in front of the school.

 Evie sat in the front with Jay, and as Sam closed the back door, she felt the car pull off from in front of the school

ARRIVING AT AURADON, SAM, CARLOS, Evie, Jay, and Mal were enthusiastic and ready to pick their young VK's. They walked down the streets, looking for the center of the city.

Sam basically skipped in joy, jumping in front of the group. "For you all to be so excited about this, you look pretty miserable." she raised an eyebrow.

Jay chuckled, pointing his thumb to Mal. "Dragonhead over here killed my mood talking about Uma." Jay laughed, turning to Mal, but quickly shrunk down as Mal's green eyes stared at him in anger. He ran behind his white haired friend, before being shoved away.

"Sam's got a point." Evie pointed out. "Uma was a bump in the road, cheer up guys! This is the start of new tradition at Auradon. We're making history, kids like us finally get a chance to live a life in luxury." she dreamily sighed. "This is our moment, our celebration. So..." she grabbed Mal's hand. "Let's celebrate."

"From the North to the South, from the East to the West" Sam and Evie started, jumping in joy as they reach the center or the Isle.

Carlos and Jay were quick to follow, getting hype. "Lost boys, lost girls, you all know you're the best" The group looked towards Mal, watching her contemplate for the short second she had, before rolling her eyes and joining, the group making a connecting circle.

"Hit the streets, it's your day, turn it up, now's your chance. It's time to get up on your feet and dance... Woo!"

"Anybody wanna be like us? Everybody wanna be like us." Mal circled around, looking at the many children that held their applications through the windows.

Carlos made his way to his girlfriend, wrapping his arm around her. "All the boys from Auradon, and the girls 'cause they know what's up!" He winked her way, making Sam chuckle at him.

"Your life could change today, your life could change today" Evie found herself outside of Dizzy Tremaine's home, grasping her in a loving hug.

Jay got ahold of some random kids on the streets, messing up their hair and ruffing around with them. "These streets named after us, because we paved the way"

Sam was at a door, spray-painting her Long Live Evil logo, smiling as she did so, Mal and Evie posted on the wall next to her. "Everyone come and take your shot." She tossed the can to the side as she sung, a smirk resting on her face. "Now's the time, show 'em what you got."

"Cause everyone is gonna get their chance" Mal sung along, their vocals clashing together as they slide the door open, children piling out of the building as Evie joined their singing. "They said that being from the Isle was bad"

"Well, it's good to be bad, and we're proof of that, used to be lost, now we're on the map. Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back, Remember that.
(It's good to be) bad
If you got pride, raise your V's up high, wave 'em wide, side to side, feel the vibe! It's good to be bad!"

After another verse, the group found themselves at the border, looking down at the eager children and their parents.

"They can try to deny our style
But we were born this way." Jay's smooth voice came to everyone, listening to him intently. "'Cause you can take the VK outta the Isle, but you can't take the Isle out the VK" He felt himself be pushed aside.

"If you wanna make it hype, not a moment to waste, make it loud, make it live, make it jump to the bass!" Carlos stood on the railing, leaning over in excitement as he did. "Make it what you want, but you'd better make your case. 'Cause the Isle makes us and we're reppin' this place!"

"So when I say "V", you say "K"" The VK's yelled.

"V"

"K"

"V"

"K"

"When I say "all", you say "day""

"All!"

"Day!"

"All"

"Day!"

Jay and Carlos left the balcony, jumping off and headed into the crowd, before a small dance break came to be. Sam kept her eyes on Carlos the whole time, watching his now longer white hair flow as he moved, smiling brightly.

"Well, it's good to be bad, and we're proof of that, used to be lost, now we're on the map. Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back, Remember that.
(It's good to be) bad
If you got pride, raise your V's up high, wave 'em wide, side to side, feel the vibe! It's good to be... bad!"

 bad!"

hehe... heyyy.