𝑥𝑥. ᴋɪss ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ

ᴋɪss ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ
𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴡᴀs ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ to Auradon safely

ᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴡᴀs ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ to Auradon safely. The atmosphere in the limo was tense, especially between Mal and Ben, but choosing to ignore it. After coming back, they were able to have girl talk with the boys, which sounds weird from the looks of it, but it was very helpful and relieving. It helped Sam remember she had friends to go to, people that went through what she did.

At the moment, Sam was in the gardens, helping Lonnie fix some flowers, but she was doing it by herself, because Lonnie had disappeared on her. But being as clueless as she is, she missed Lonnie's little trick to get her and Carlos in the same place.

Carlos stood with Evie, Jane, Mal, Jay, Doug, and Lonnie, watching Sam mess with the flowers. "And you're sure I have to do this right now?! I mean we should be focused on Mal right now!"

"Oh no, ive had my moment." Mal spoke, laughing. "I'm tired of watching you guys be oblivious."

"So are we." The rest of the group stated, making Carlos scoff.

"So what do I do, how do I do it!" Carlos asked frantically, wanting nothing but for it to be perfect, something for Sam to remember.

"Just go on, and kiss the girl." Jay told him, patting his shoulder as Carlos to him in confusion.

"Kiss the girl?" He asked.

"Kiss. The. Girl." Mal and Evie stated at the same time.

"Kiss the girl." Carlos repeated to himself, taking a deep breath. He took one step, before turning back around. "Maybe another ti—"

"Zip it!" Mal exclaimed, turning him around and pointing to Sam, who began getting ready to leave the gardens.

There you see her, sitting there across the way." Mal sung, as Carlos' eyes followed Sam where she walked, making her smirk. "She don't got a lot to say, but there's something about her."

"And you don't know why! But you're dying to try, you wanna kiss the girl." Jane sang after her, smiling as she watched the old boy she crushed on finally get what he needed — Sam.

"Yes, you want her." Evie began, pointing at Sam as Mal turned Carlos' head to look at her. "Look at her, you know you do!Possible she wants you too, there is one way to ask her." Evie winked, smiling. Carlos tried to talk, but was silenced as Lonnie continued for Evie. "It don't take a word, not a single word! Go on and kiss the girl."

Everyone began to join in, singing as Carlos kept his eyes on Sam. "Shalalalala, my oh my! Look at the boy too shy, ain't gonna kiss the girl!" Carlos frowned as he muttered an 'i will eventually.' under his breath, before going back to Sam, who was walking towards the fountain that sat by the gardens, talking to Tiana's daughter. "Shalalalala, ain't that sad! Ain't it a shame, too bad! You're gonna miss the girl." they sung, watching as Carlos sunk down nervously.

"Yes, you want her." Jay and Doug began to sing alone, as Jay wrapped an arm around Carlos. "Look at her, you know you do."

"Possible she wants you too!" Doug aimlessly shrugged, getting behind Carlos, preparing to push him to the girl.

"There's one way to ask her." Jay sung, putting his hand on Carlos' back to help.

"One way to ask her?" Carlos sung his question.

"One way to ask her!" Jay and Doug pushed him towards Sam, making him panic as she looked at him. She waved him over, making him take a deep breath, before walking over.

"Hey! I was looking for you!" Sam smiled, turning to him as she held her books in hand.

"Shalalalala, don't be scared
You've got the mood prepared
Go on and kiss the girl!"

"I was actually looking for you too." Carlos spoke, wiping his hands on his fencing uniform. "I need to tell you something."

"Shalalalala, don't stop now
Don't try to hide it how you wanna kiss the girl!"

"Okay? what is it?" Sam asked, her eyebrows raised as to why Carlos looked so nervous. She waited for him to speak, witnessing a moment of silence before her.

Shalalalala float along
And listen to the song
The song say kiss the girl

Before she knew it, Carlos had his lips planted right onto hers and quickly removed them, making her eyes widened in surprise.

Carlos couldn't read her face, but he didn't care due to the fact that as he tried to, Sam wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Shalalalala, let the music play
Do what the music say
You gotta kiss the girl, kiss the girl."

The two stood at the water fountain, the world quiet, the only thing being heard is the soft music and birds chirping. The two sunken into one another, the feeling of their lips colliding, something that neither wanted to leave alone.

"You gotta kiss the girl
You wanna kiss the girl?
Go on and kiss the girl."

The two pulled away, bringing them back from the fantasy that they were in. Sam placed her forehead on his, leaning into him just in the slightest.

"I like you." Carlos whispered. "I've liked you for a while now, since the first time i met you. I can't get you out of my head, and I say that in a good way." the two laughed as he continued. "There are other girls that might see me. But I don't care about them. You're the only girl I see right now, and hopefully forever. Sam, will you go to cotillion with me? And maybe we can give this dating thing a chance if you don't hate me afterwards?"

Sam chuckled, smiling as she nodded. "I would love both of those things." She closed her eyes. "Gosh, I hate how soft you made me." The two laughed, soaking in the moment of silence that was given to them, before Carlos broke it.

"Can I kiss you again?"